World Cup 2007

• Justyna....do you have this matches: CUB 3-1 DOM and CUB 3-1 JPN ?...this is a great matches...
    Do you post USA-BRA on good quality?
    Doyou have a problems with rapidshare? I guess that yes becuse you don't finished the upload on rapidshare of BRA-POL, POL-PER and CUB-USA...

If you don't post on rapidshare..post on another server too...for example filefactory, sendspave, easysahre or mediafire. You that know...

Thanks for the matches....the quality is a Justyna's quality: a excellent quality
    (I have downloaded of BRA-POL 1st and 2nd sets and CUB-USA 1st set and are very good work)...Congratulations...
    :D :lol:

• I would like to say something. Justyna is doing a great job uploading all those matches! We cannot pretend from her that she uploades also on other servers! :wink2: Me too have problems sometimes with megaupload, but I try to be patient, because megaupload links don't expire very soon. Sendspace and filefactory are not good because the links are deleted in a few days.

I think megaupload is the best. These are my advises how to use megaupload correctly without problems:
    a)Download the videos in the night or in the morning. The speed will be very high in that hours.
    b)Don't open the links many times, because you are going to block it. If you open a link, download that link.
    c)If you see written = link unavailable at the moment, close the computer and return to the link. It should work.

Hope I was helpful!

• Quote from "Justyna"

Hmm... I don't know. For me this video works good. And I made it in the same way what the other matches so I don't know what can be wrong :roll:

The video is working with the last versions of Windows Media Player!!! At least for me! The video is in great quality!

Justyna, you are great!! Thanks for all your work!!! :good:

• Thats great!! Because I really didn't know how to fix it. I tried yesterday, but nothing... :?
    Ok, tomorrow I'll post next matches :wink2:

P.S. Matthias and LothiePG, could you writte if you can watch this match on Windows Media Player?

• Quote from "Justyna"

Thats great!! Because I really didn't know how to fix it. I tried yesterday, but nothing... :?
    Ok, tomorrow I'll post next matches :wink2:

P.S. Matthias and LothiePG, could you writte if you can watch this match on Windows Media Player?

I can open it, but I can't see it on 16:9, only 4:3... but my WMP is not the lastest version!

• Quote from "LothiePG"

I can open it, but I can't see it on 16:9, only 4:3... but my WMP is not the lastest version!

Probably you have to upgrade your version. Maybe it should work.

• If you're using the divx codec to watch with the WMP, you could set the divx codec itself to 16:9. That ought to solve the problem when watching the new WC videos of Justyna :)

Again, I suggest you use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer as your internet browser. Firefox has a nifty add-on that you can download which bypasses the slot limitations of any country hehehehe

• Hi everybody!!!

Let's be more calm...Justyna already said the matches she will post...we have to wait!Justyna always do her best here!I think it would be better we let the topic only to the matches now and say thanks to Justyna always!!!

Keep in touch!!! :D

• I want to thank again everybody who posted matches here in this thread, specially Justyna :wink2:
    She's doing a very hard job and I'm sure she'll post when she can!

Again, thank you very much :D