The Person above you

• Maybe TPAM preferes male volley

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• He can watch WGP live in hall because he made trip to Asia ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He didn't count Women's Euro League Prediction Game Users points still.

I was too lazy, but I can do it, sorry but WL and WGP are more important that EL.

Person above me, Francesco got max points in last weekend WL Prediction Game :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• (I was surprised too :lol: )
    anyway Kondzio does every week a work with prediction game I won't be able to do as I'm not able to count at all... :S

• We live in the same country

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Except for the word "loca" I didn't understand anything of what TPAM said :D

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Actual He looks so good that if He lived in Poland every young Chick would have Him as Boyfriend.

• He envy kadir that he looks so good. Probably he need to befriend with him and steal the recipe for "how to look good" to attract some nice chicks 'cause each of his proposal on this forum fails...

I'm a he... :lol: I'm Francesco...nice to meet you :drink:

Nice to meet you too, Francesco :wavy: you have cool name

• 1. She is very jealous that I try to get other Chicks not Her and She thinks during nights- What are They have that I haven't that.

2. She used trick in previous post and is very curious how Kadir look and She hopes that He will show Himself photo.