2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Rumors from today say Jaque gave her word to Unilever and Murilo and her will officially sign with RJX and Unilever still this week.

Sollys was waitting for Jaque to take a decision, but seems they already had other plans in mind also...rumors say they are interested in singing with Rahimova to replace Jaque! 8| (would be a big signing).

If it comes true, it will be like Christmas in the middle of may :dance4:

• Carli Lloyd -----> Igtisadchi baku

Antonella Del Core -----> Igtisadchi baku

Margareta Kozuch -----> Igtisadchi baku

Eczacıbaşı VitrA Istanbul interested Nootsara Tomkom But Eczacıbaşı VitrA Istanbul necessary sign Denise Hanke if Nootsara stay in Igtisadchi Baku

• :lol: :lol: Hanke's transfer already has been officially approved. No one believes your hilarious transfer issues :aww:

• EZC already signed Hanke.. they have Asuman and Ozge - not sure.. signing a 4 setter would be nonsense.. and signing Nootsara is even more crazy because every one of this setters could play in the starting 6 in a different team..

• Yeah, Ze Robero and Bernardinho will be the two coaches of Igtisadchi. They have been dreaming about working together for the last 8 years.

• ErolGarip is that you ?

• According to this Skowrońska is close to Impel, but we know she said she won't play in Poland.... http://eurosport.onet.pl/siatk…,1,5522553,wiadomosc.html

I think it will not happen this season :whistling:

• Ilaria Garzaro is now official in Busto Arsizio...good transfer :win:
    And 2nd setter of the team will be Petrucci from Bologna.

German NT libero Lenka Dürr will play abroad next season, but no info yet where exactly. Considering the foreign player limit it shouldn't be Turkey, and she's too young for Azerbaijan, so my guess would be Poland or Italy (but Italy has so many own great liberos...).

In Russia, Uralochka's libero Tretyakova transfers to Dinamo Moscow and OH Ksenia Bondar from Tyumen to Fakel.

• i hope Eczacıbaşı Vitra and Sollys Osasco or Unilever will have fairly one of these two players (Jqaue and Polina)=> one of them to EcV and the other to Sollys or UNilever .my opinion Jaque to EcV and Polina to Sollys or Unilever :D

• And Sara Paris is the new libero of Novara.

Lenka Durr in Poland? Hmm. surely not Chemik, Atom, Muszyna, Dabrowa and Impel. I would also exclude Legionovia (the've got Saad and Siwka) and I think Bydgoszcz. So maybe Budowlani Lodz? But on the other hand Agata Durajczyk still has a valid contract, so... Pila? Hard to say anything about them right now. They did have two liberos last season - Wysocka and Borek. So what's left? Bielsko :D I think it's the only place she could play. Would be fun to have her in our league.

• I think Poland is a great place for her first step overseas...there will be a big pleasure to see her in CL, but I don't see her spot in Atom and Dawrowa... Maybe Bielsko as estranged said? Agathe Sawicka just has left the team so there will be a spot for Lenka.

• Ilaria Garzaro is now official in Busto Arsizio...good transfer :win:
    And 2nd setter of the team will be Petrucci from Bologna.

German NT libero Lenka Dürr will play abroad next season, but no info yet where exactly. Considering the foreign player limit it shouldn't be Turkey, and she's too young for Azerbaijan, so my guess would be Poland or Italy (but Italy has so many own great liberos...).

In Russia, Uralochka's libero Tretyakova transfers to Dinamo Moscow and OH Ksenia Bondar from Tyumen to Fakel.

Busto has made a new team and it looks quite strong.

Wolosz-Sloetjes
    Arrighetti-Garzaro
    Buijs-Marcon-Partenio
    Leonardi

Very young team I have to say :white:

• According to this Skowrońska is close to Impel, but we know she said she won't play in Poland..

She also said that She cried a lot when She must leave Pesaro for big money in Turkey and then She said that She didn't play for money in Turkey as in China.

By the way- what does mean Your nick- CUMSHOT ?

• i hope Eczacıbaşı Vitra and Sollys Osasco or Unilever will have fairly one of these two players (Jqaue and Polina)=> one of them to EcV and the other to Sollys or UNilever .my opinion Jaque to EcV and Polina to Sollys or Unilever :D

Unilever haven't space for other foreign player, they have brankica and pavan...
    Jaque can be usefull to ECZ and polina can replace garay on attack :)

• Bielsko and Police seem to be places, where can Lenka play. Other teams have libero, now Aluprof has only Mariola Wojtowicz. She's experienced but I tihnk it's not enough for Aluprof. They will transfer few players, now in club except Wojtowicz valid contracts have : S: Szymańska, MB: Pelc, OH: Łyszkiewicz (she signed new contract), OP: Horka. Club left Wołosz, Wojtowicz, Bergrova, Cella and Sawicka. About Frąckowiak, Sieczka and Czypiruk there is no info.
    Rest teams have:
    Atom - Zenik, Muszyna - Maj, Tauron - Strasz, Chemik - Krzos/I. Śliwa (I suppose that they can transfer someone), Impel - Medyńska, Budowlani - Durajczyk, Legionovia - Saad, Pałac - Kuehn-Jarek, PTPS - Wysocka/Borek

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game