China NT 2013

• The head coach bidding conference has started. There are four formal candidates: Mr. Changcheng Liu, Ms. Ping "Jenny" Lang, Mr. Bin Cai, Mr. Jie Jiang. Each candidates has 60 minutes to give the competition speech as well as defense.

• Is it the Changcheng Liu that is working in Germany as coach of Moerser SC (men)???

It should be yes.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• It's been confirmed that Jenny Lang Ping helms China NT from 2013 through 2016.
    I would like to be optimistic about our national team now. Jenny is the heroine that makes a difference.

• It's been confirmed that Jenny Lang Ping helms China NT from 2013 through 2016.
    I would like to be optimistic about our national team now. Jenny is the heroine that makes a difference.

Good news for China :woohoo:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Is there any official news? Cause as I am reading china's websites, there's no info about it. There are articles about Jenny, and how she is the best option for the NT and that she got sick and tired of what has happened to the team, and that if it doesn't collide with her work in Evergrande, she'll probably take the post. It is said that the decision will be made in the coming days, after analyzing all the interviews that took place on Monday.

This is great news! (although not for opponent teams :lol: )

I though she gave up NT training due to her health problems ?(

• Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this piece of news is confirmed by several media. Although the official document is on its way.
    Unfortunately Jenny is not in her best health condition now. However, as indicated by herself, she still can afford the workload so far. And as a former member of the royal team she felt bearing the responsibility of bringing this team back to throne just like many others do. She had really struggled for a long period before she made the final decision.
    Best quote of this story comes from Jenny's sister, who found her little sister eventually decided to step out, "Hmm... Lang Ping seems not senile yet."

PS: There's a really long story brought by journalist Ma Yin. I would love to share it with you if possible, maybe later.

• Is there any official news? Cause as I am reading china's websites, there's no info about it. There are articles about Jenny, and how she is the best option for the NT and that she got sick and tired of what has happened to the team, and that if it doesn't collide with her work in Evergrande, she'll probably take the post. It is said that the decision will be made in the coming days, after analyzing all the interviews that took place on Monday.

I bet you can read such news on China's websites now.

• Lang Ping! :rose: China NT will be strong again :super:

PS: I still didn't see any news about it. Well... my chinese is so poor that even Google Translator can help me now.

Yes... because many media are still waiting for the official document. Chinese fans are waiting, too, although 90% sure it's settled.

• The roster of 2013 may show after the Asian Club Championship.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I'm sure that Jenny Lang Ping will be a coach of national team. She want to help this team. I wonder which players she'll chose to the team 3 X TEAM SO... JENNY LANG PING! :cheesy:

• Press conference of CVA for head coach of China NT (men's and women's) is scheduled on this Thursday (Apr. 25th). By that time the final decision will be disclosed.

• What about Wei Qiuyue and Hui? Will they continue playing? I read about some injures...