2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Sansonna is leaving Novara? She is the best libero in Italy this season.

• Not officially confirmed but reported by a newspaper: Allianz MTV Stuttgart seems to have signed young Czech OH talent Michaela Mlejnkova for next season. Dresden was also interested in her. It also looks like Stuttgart renewed with American MB Nikki Lindow and basically has agreed with Tamari Miyashiro for next season as well, she just needs to check with USA NT if this is compatible with her preparation for OG 2016.

• Not officially confirmed but reported by a newspaper: Allianz MTV Stuttgart seems to have signed young Czech OH talent Michaela Mlejnkova for next season. Dresden was also interested in her. It also looks like Stuttgart renewed with American MB Nikki Lindow and basically has agreed with Tamari Miyashiro for next season as well, she just needs to check with USA NT if this is compatible with her preparation for OG 2016.

Good transfer, hope to see her in Czech NT this year.

• Gamova to Fenerbahçe??? :what:

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Yes, She is leaving...so are Havelkova and Diouf. I hope Lyubushkina gets a call from Kazan or Moscow.

So, Busto will have a much lower budget than this season....Havelkova, Diouf, Lyubushkina, maybe also Leonardi, Marcon....what if Busto doesn't get a wildcard for Champions League...they will not get good players...

• Latest rumours about Gamova are :

She waits until Dinamo Kazan signed an outside Hitter, she wants to know if this team could be strong and doesn't want again a season like this where we could see that Kazan really lost its power. She has an offer from Fenerbahce but as i said she wants to wait about Kazans transfer about a new outsider hitter and then she wants to make a decision.

• haha

Latest rumours about Gamova are :

She waits until Dinamo Kazan signed an outside Hitter, she wants to know if this team could be strong and doesn't want again a season like this where we could see that Kazan really lost its power. She has an offer from Fenerbahce but as i said she wants to wait about Kazans transfer about a new outsider hitter and then she wants to make a decision.

Curious who is on Gamova's wishlist- Kim, Sonsirma, Kimura?, Kosheleva, Rykhyluk..

haha :D İf she wants Kim, she should come to Fenerbahce :win:

• Samanta Fabris said before one week in interview for CRO newspapers that She would like to play in Turkey and that She has many offers but She will whait that all championships ends then She will choes club :D

• There are no good free Opposites on the market right now. So Fenerbahce is definitely looking for a new opposite and they are interested in Hooker and Gamova because there are no others free. Thats the reason why VakifBank keeps Sheilla because who is free and could be the player Vakif is searching for? The other option for Fenerbahce could be Brakocevic but not for Vakif.

• There are no good free Opposites on the market right now. So Fenerbahce is definitely looking for a new opposite and they are interested in Hooker and Gamova because there are no others free. Thats the reason why VakifBank keeps Sheilla because who is free and could be the player Vakif is searching for? The other option for Fenerbahce could be Brakocevic but not for Vakif.

Someone said Olessia from Volero to Fener. Also Nikolova will leave Conegliano, so she should be free. I don't think Murphy has a contract for next season, same for Fawcett

• Someone said Olessia from Volero to Fener. Also Nikolova will leave Conegliano, so she should be free. I don't think Murphy has a contract for next season, same for Fawcett

Also Diouf is free, even if she has a contract with Bergamo, but she won't stay there for sure..

• I think Olesia will stay in Volero. Volero will do anything to get this CL title or even the final 4 so they are building this team stronger like the latest rumour or transfer with Akinradewo underlines that. So i think she won't leave Volero.

Fawcett could be an option but i don't think the same for Nikolova after seeing her poor performance. Don't know what to say about Murphy didn't watch a single match of her but in NT she was very good, could be great to see her.

• I think Olesia will stay in Volero. Volero will do anything to get this CL title or even the final 4 so they are building this team stronger like the latest rumour or transfer with Akinradewo underlines that. So i think she won't leave Volero.

Fawcett could be an option but i don't think the same for Nikolova after seeing her poor performance. Don't know what to say about Murphy didn't watch a single match of her but in NT she was very good, could be great to see her.

I just wrote some available players, i wouldn't hire Nikolova too... Murphy had 20+ points in every match but it's Japan so block is not that high. However defense is really good, so she probably did well