The 2012-2013 Transfer News

• Łukasz Kadziewicz also in Shakhtar Soligorsk.

Mother of God and all the saints in heaven..... Seriously? Delecta was interested in him, was interested in Drzyzga. They bought not even one from these two. Just fantastically!

• Armin Mustedanovic (BIH) in Dorçe TED Ankara Kolejliler

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

The one who was in superlegue was Simeon Alexandrov . And he was in Avtomobolist Misk. And then I could be wrong, get those two confused all the time

You are in serrious error. Simeon Aleksandrov was never played abroad and he is local bulgarian player . The last season Todor Vulchev from Marek was a player of Avtomobilist Saint Petersburg while Alexander Simeonov is reall volleyball tourist because he played is his career for team in Iceland, french Nice, russian Yaroslavich and iranian Saipa and exactly he is this one who will play in Soligorsk.

BTW - Another hot transfer - Teodor Salparov in Galatasaray with Vlado Nikolov, Bojan Janic and Dragan Nesic.

• Simeon Aleksandrov for me is better than Aleksander Simeonov and Todor Vulchev put together, he is the most overlooked player in Bulgaria /best scorer, although OH in the league, MVP for the Cup Levski won, no matter they gave it to Bratoev/ He has beast jump and supreme power and I wonder why despite all games he is still unnoticed? :huh:

• Teodor Salparov in Galatasaray.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• How many foreign players can play together in the turkish male league?

Salparov, Nikolov and Janic all together would be great for Galatasaray.

European Cup participants can play with 3 foreign players against each other. (Fenerbahce,Galatasaray,Halkbank,Arkasspor,Maliye MP[?] ) against others it's 2+1 (Two in field one in bench)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• European Cup participants can play with 3 foreign players against each other. (Fenerbahce,Galatasaray,Halkbank,Arkasspor,Maliye MP[?] ) against others it's 2+1 (Two in field one in bench)

Thanks! :flower:

I guess Vlado will have a lot of rest and will play just most important matches... :down:

• I doubt Vlado will be on bench, his position brings the most points for a team and he is still one of the best there

• I doubt Vlado will be on bench, his position brings the most points for a team and he is still one of the best there

I know, but the level of male turkish league is still low... Vlado is not so young, but he can make the difference in the important matches, that's why I think he will play less than usual. Last season he left Cuneo because they were playing a european cup, so he went to Piacenza to have more rest and play just once for week.

• I read somewhere Camejo signed with LIG Greaters in Korea. The team wants to sign Mitja Gasparini too. Did the rules change for next season? May teams sign 2 foreign players?

V.League won't be the same without Gavin Schmitt: he was a beast, he has been amazing during these years with Samsung Bluefangs! :super: :cup: Any way I'm happy he comes to Europe, now I can watch his games. :D

• Omg :rolll: :white:

That was more or less my reaction as well. I am not saying the guy sucks or something, he is still young, has a good attack, might develop with Trento, but I don't understand the policy of Stoychev regarding Verhanneman in this case, he is way more promising than Chrtiansky Jr. The Slovak was taken as a 4th OH, will play only in easy or meaningless games probably, but I am curious what other options Stoychev had to select exactly him.

• I can't understand this. Trento have Juantorena, Kaziyski, Lanza and Verhanneman so Christiansky is 5th OH in team. Why? He is decent player but his skills are way below Trento's level.

Btw Andrii Levchenko, Ukrainian MB, from Arago de Sete to Shakhtar Soligorsk

• Jean-François Exiga back home in Ajaccio.

He was looking for a new club after being replaced by Henno in Macerata (and this despite an ongoing contract) and finally came back to his hometown. The president of the club is his own father.