World Championships 2010

• something new would be...that serbia and bulgaria with level of play today will never see semis :D and that czech deserved semis here but have bad luck that rezende is brilliant man with brilliant idea which brought brazil in czech group :rose:

• I have this feeling the four semifinalists of this tournament will be Russia, Cuba, USA and Brazil.

• why people needed this game to have brains to see czech won USA on totally normal game and circumstances....it is a joke, mass histeria :down:

Haha, I think if you've read some of the things I've read in brazilian media regarding that controversial game, your head would explode... :lol:

• Now that was a fantastic match! What a comeback (BRA x CZE)

It was phenomenal, but really amazing was the way Bruno recovered like phoenix. Brazilian media, teammates, and Bernardinho's excuse was that he was “really sick” to play against Bulgarians, and then he miraculously was playing perfectly OK today….hummmm…..that sounds fishy. Maybe he has a very good “macumbeiro” :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• Thanks for the support, my fellow European friends, Bulgaria loves you :rose:

• P.S. Konrad, I hoped you are for Bulgaria - if we win, that will mean, that the loss of Poland was not accident and you were not weak. :)

Hehe :) Now, I was cheering for Spain, cause I have always liked this team and wanted a close match - and it was. Too bad it was enough for only one set by Spaniards.
    And you know what? We beat Serbia in the first phase, and Serbians have big chances for 1/2, so it would also mean we are not weak, if they won a medal ;)
    Great tournament by Czech Rep. They were close to big surprise and the biggest victory in their history (I mean only Czech Rep., not Czechoslovakia of course). I think even they didn't expect, they could play thet well and had so much to say in these WCh.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I hope USA will win today. After what FIVB and Italy did with the system of gameses the defeat of Italy will be a compensation for all harm caused other Teams.

:olympia:

• I hope USA will win today. After what FIVB and Italy did with the system of gameses the defeat of Italy will be a compensation for all harm caused other Teams.

:olympia:

Yes, Italy as a champion is also not my dream right now. But...on the other hand...Italian victory would be the best proof, that the whole system was sick and it made Italians World Champions. And if some other team won (Cuba, Serbia, Bulgaria etc) people who are for those crazy rules, could say: "You see? If you have skills, you can win - no matter which system you have to play with". So, as you can see, the whole case is more complexable than we thought :D

The most important 3:

• Wow Grbic is playing like a man possessed right now in the 3rd set. What a match so far between SRB and RUS!

• yeah, didnt see serbia coming that strong in third set :o
    still expect russia to win the match though

• Germany played their best game in this WCh. If Grozer, Andrae and Kroom can keep this high level tomorrow we will watch a great game. The problem with Germany is MB. Bohme and Gunthor (Dunnes) can't block well. Bohme made only 5 points and Gunthor 3 in block in 6 games . It's hard to play with a top team when you can't block.

Congratulations to Czech, they did a great championship in Italy. Platenik is a nice player. This result is important for them because they will play the next European Champ at home.

Russia and Serbia is always a great game.

• Coach Kolakovic before the game:

''I think Russia is a favourite not only for the first place in the group but also to win WCH.Neverthless, for us it's a challenge that they wanted to play exactly against us, lossing to Spain and thus avoiding Brasil. I hope that our reaction to this will be exquisite! They wanted us , here we come!''

Thank you guys!!!!

• And we beat Serbia... Hurray! :(

The most important 3:

• Congratulations Serbian team,
    I think what Russian team lack is character, that is because they dont have a leading player.Serbia have a leading player like Grbic.That makes Serbia a team of character.And that's what makes a team big team.Thats how i see the things.

• So started game in 100% ''better late than never'' :)

Wow.. Russia defeated!! 8o

Good luck Cuba!!! :) :!: