2014 FIVB World Championship - Poland - 8/30

• This is outstanding, and his reception stats won't look bad as well :heart:

First step is made, now please don't mess it up against Canada. I don't want go into a match against Russia, and points are still needed.

The first two sets today were almost perfect, side out percentage must have been round 80-90 %. Bulgarian Block/defense helped as well......

I guess you are talking to Brazil? AFAIC Russia is your next game :).

• As you know that Iran won over Brasil and also in the world league in top 6 Iran was the leader between Brasil and Russia who crushed every team in your side. Also we've eliminated Russia in the world league, did you forgot that?:D

• Russia, Poland, Italy, Serbia, France

These are 5 teams, so we have a place :)
    Skrimov was praised for his reception and defense by Brazilians /he carried our reception in ECH 2013/ I will say it again - reception must be practiced. A year ago Germany was bellow mediocre in that element, now they are much better with the same players.

• Whatever, your right. It's a game only and if every team want to be in top 6 should be the best to reach the next round like USA who have proof yourself.
    I'm not disappointing, but it's stressful for me. :D

• alirrrr, you better get used to the unfair and unbalanced draws, it is the system in the world of volleyball, also the rules change every year randomly just like Crossfit workout and produce no applicable result... just like a Crossfit workout.

• These are 5 teams, so we have a place :)
    Skrimov was praised for his reception and defense by Brazilians /he carried our reception in ECH 2013/ I will say it again - reception must be practiced. A year ago Germany was bellow mediocre in that element, now they are much better with the same players.

I forgot Germany :D I was talking about current form but if Bulgaria continue this obvious downfall it wont be good at all

• I guess you are talking to Brazil? AFAIC Russia is your next game :).

Yes, you are right. I mixed it up :whistle:
    Maybe the russian style suits us a little more than the brazilian one. But i think there will be a decider against Canada.......

• Yes, but our federation and the lack of desire for freedom from the players is the problem.

• A year ago Germany was bellow mediocre in that element, now they are much better with the same players.

If you refer to ECH, than we a major change. Schwarz instead of Fromm improves german reception in every aspect.......

• I only should say that you're right. That's it!
    As I said before, no reason to getting fail to reach in the final round couldn't be acceptable.Whatever, Iran comes there(WCH) for the first time ever. It could be a satisfying result for us but I can see that they have enough power to go far. It's all things which was in my mind. even though, would be wrong.

alirrrr, you better get used to the unfair and unbalanced draws, it is the system in the world of volleyball, also the rules change every year randomly just like Crossfit workout and produce no applicable result... just like a Crossfit workout.

• Whatever, your right. It's a game only and if every team want to be in top 6 should be the best to reach the next round like USA who have proof yourself.
    I'm not disappointing, but it's stressful for me. :D

That is well said from you and i do hope there will be Germany-Iran match in third round. And if Iran will be the better team, ill be the first one to congratulate..... :thumbup:

• I hope that, but if Iran could able to reach to the next round :D
    This kinds of games would be interesting for me, because I remember that the last time Germany beat Iran in straight sets 3-0 :D

That is well said from you and i do hope there will be Germany-Iran match in third round. And if Iran will be the better team, ill be the first one to congratulate..... :thumbup:

• Gosh, what a drama, yesterday. Triglav, you said that several thousand crowd not necessarily can help Polish team? I think yesterday they literally came down from the stands to play with our guys :white: In second set Italians burned in white-red hell and this is not sth to forget :obey: What an important win... We were struggling with themselves not only in first set but the whole game :S I think Drzyzga is ready to play first fiddle. Wlazły playing with him finally started to score. And Drzyzga's serve is also more helpful than Zagumny's balloons. Somehow the team looks better with Fabian, he doesn't goes to pieces under pressure, should be starter... Nowakowski for a change should go and sit on bench, and I'm not talking about the bench next to the court but on the stands from where he can't do much harm to the team :pinch: He completely got wooden in just 4 days, not talking he wasn't outstanding at all from the beginning. Możdżonek is needed in block, another time he showed it. You can booed him, laugh at him, whatever. Our best blocker, period. Wrona coming from the stands to the 12, Nowakowski outside deeply considering his attitude on the court and all the darn services he committed - would be quite good. Taking Ignaczak instead of Zatorski would be even awesome. Zatorski is killin' me :cursing: He should be sitting on the stands already after the match with USA. He didn't and he played even more "fantastic" against Italians. Rossini simply ridiculed him. I swear the heavens, I can't even express my frustration about this.

One more time our commentators will be counting how many times Zatorski defends a ball, I'm gonna shoot someone and it won't be some random person
    Winiarski plays a cosmos. True leader of the team, not givin' up in any freakin' moment :obey: Last ball when he blocked Vettori and enjoyed the victory like the happiest in the world - precious view. The best Antiga's decision to choose him for a captain. Probably it gave him some extra burst.

Haven't seen the rest of the matches, I'll try to catch some replays. But... Junaci. You left me speechless. I can't even... Ehh :(

• It is quit in here. Silence before the storm?

Big game for Germany tonight vs. Russia. There is not too much pressure on this team for this match and they can go "all in" not having to think too much about the outcome. That should suit them....... At least i hope they won't get demolished and some positive energy can remain for the match against Canada tomorrow.
    Russian reception is shakeable and if they can somehow manage to keep Muserskiy away from the net, there is no reason why this shouldn't become a tight match.

• Grozer having a day on serve and Russians are cooked :D
    I hope Serbs can compete with French. Rosic is not having an outstanding tournament and there is Grebennikov on the other side of the court. Actually, having Grebennikov on the othe side of the court any other libero looks simply funny. I can imagine how Zatorski will look like tomorrow.

• Grozer having a day on serve and Russians are cooked

But if not and russian reception is stable there might be problems. Imo it is a weak point of Germany in this tournament that Grozer so far is the only reliable power server. If he has an "off day" on serve, i see no one to step in and score some easy points.

I can imagine how Zatorski will look like tomorrow.

You really don't like this guy, don't you :whistle:

• Bella still prefers Iganczak :D but there's a time that we have to get used to Zatorski because Igła is retiring from NT after WCH ;(

Russia may have problems if noone helps Muserskiy. He must have support from Ilinykh and Pavlov, other wise it can be tight match. And Germans has to spoil Russian reception, but Grozer must be effective, though it still may be not enough...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What a day,
    Poland and Iran should win tonight's game to have any opportunity for the next round.