2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Agree, Pool E is pool of death, whilke Skra has so easy path in Pool F :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Pool F looks like a good joke

Haaa, really? Don't you see somebody wants to kick off Skra from this CL? It's like hiden BOMB. Easy group to lose form totally and next playoffs with Bielgorod. I bet on that. I will ask you what you will say then.
    I want Skra in group E now, really...

• Pool F looks like a good joke

That's the downside of putting teams in pots in terms of their nationality and national ranking, not club ranking. It's not a total joke, but I guess Skra shouldn't have problems there. Again a tough draw for Fenerbahce. There was a high chance for an outcome like in Pool E with Belogorie coming from the last pot. I like Pool D, but most of all I like Pool G with Noliko as a wild card participant.

• Dramatization of some people about division in groups is radiculous. I'm waiting for these people who will act like that for this club who meet Bielgorie in playoffs. I bet no one will care about that.

Zenit Kazan and Asseco Resovia have also easy group like Skra so why so complaining about pool F? What is the difference between for example Insbruck and Posoljica? Look at their rivals, i mean squads not from this season but players who stay in these clubs for upcoming season. They are much weaker and i don't see what is difference between rivals of Zenit and rivals of Skra.

• Dramatization of some people about division in groups is radiculous. I'm waiting for these people who will act like that for this club who meet Bielgorie in playoffs. I bet no one will care about that.

Zenit Kazan and Asseco Resovia have also easy group like Skra so why so complaining about pool F? What is the difference between for example Insbruck and Posoljica? Look at their rivals, i mean squads not from this season but players who stay in these clubs for upcoming season. They are much weaker and i don't see what is difference between rivals of Zenit and rivals of Skra.

Who's dramatizing? I just see people express their own opinion. After all, Belogorie is not unbeatable. Their CL winning streak may come to an end this year in the group stage or the playoffs. I don't agree that Zenit has an easy pool, Friedrichshafen and Olympiacos are not easy opponents. And Resovia will have problems against Berlin. I wish I could add Budva, but they already let Falaschi, Bojic and Suljagic go, so perhaps they won't be able to repeat the result from last year. It is quite normal to discuss groups right now and I really fail to notice any drama :)

• Who's dramatizing? I just see people express their own opinion. After all, Belogorie is not unbeatable. Their CL winning streak may come to an end this year in the group stage or the playoffs. I don't agree that Zenit has an easy pool, Friedrichshafen and Olympiacos are not easy opponents. And Resovia will have problems against Berlin. I wish I could add Budva, but they already let Falaschi, Bojic and Suljagic go, so perhaps they won't be able to repeat the result from last year. It is quite normal to discuss groups right now and I really fail to notice any drama :)

Their CL winning streak may come to the end. Haa, might but not necessarily :dance6: Ah, you remember very well Resovia results with Budva but why don't you recall that Budva was the ONLY ONE TEAM who won two sets with Bielgorie as nobody before final four?
    Where Belgorie is, this is group of death, other teams are just background and they are so proud they are named "group of death". 8o
    Groups, groups... Everything will start when we will know playoff draw. We will see who will have luck and it decides about everything.
    Writing Olympiakos or Fridrischafen are better than Insbrusk or Ceske Budejovice... You just writing what you like, not how it really is. Rivals with very similar potential in upcoming season, but Friedrischafen or Olympiakos have richer history - yes.

• Their CL winning streak may come to the end. Haa, might but not necessarily :dance6: Ah, you remember very well Resovia results with Budva but why don't you recall that Budva was the ONLY ONE TEAM who won two sets with Bielgorie as nobody before final four?
    Where Belgorie is, this is group of death, other teams are just background and they are so proud they are named "group of death". 8o
    Groups, groups... Everything will start when we will know playoff draw. We will see who will have luck and it decides about everything.
    Writing Olympiakos or Fridrischafen are better than Insbrusk or Ceske Budejovice... You just writing what you like, not how it really is. Rivals with very similar potential in upcoming season, but Friedrischafen or Olympiakos have richer history - yes.

Mentioning Budva's results last year show what exactly? In your case it's an anti-argument, proves Resovia's group is not as easy as you thought ;) And yes, Budva will be weaker this year, we'll see their results nevertheless. The bolded part is where I reached the point of me leaving the discussion :wavy:

• No, you use anti-agrument. You have Belgorie in fav teams and don't believe in next win CL again? 8) eee you still don' understand, I respect Budva results from this season but please when all key players are sold to other clubs like Paris or Gdańsk it's hard to say they will be strong. Resovia the most dangerous rival will be Berlin, don't you remember Zenit had problems with this team many times? My discussion is more about that I don't see sense in complaining how Skra easy group has when Zenit has similar rivals. Olympiakos, as far I know. In Cev cup this season Gubernia had problems also with this team but does it means Olympiakos will make problems again and they are better than rivals Skra? Many teams with weaker potential has nice one or two episodes on their accounts with bigger clubs. And what? I dont' see the difference between them. Some weaker teams have uncomfortable style of game to some league from bigger rival is.

• SKRA has almost 3 Outsiders thanks to CEV.

CEV loves SKRA thanks to Her money and many F4 tournaments.

But after main group Someone will beat Them. Volleyball isn't figure skating with points from CEV People, fortunately.

• SKRA has almost 3 Outsiders thanks to CEV.

CEV loves SKRA thanks to Her money and many F4 tournaments.

But after main group Someone will beat Them. Volleyball isn't figure skating with points from CEV People, fortunately.

:rolll:

• Normally when does CEV reveal the full schedule of the CL? I assume other leagues will make up their schedules after the CL is confirmed.

• Normally when does CEV reveal the full schedule of the CL? I assume other leagues will make up their schedules after the CL is confirmed.

The only thing missing is the exact dates. However, they have announced the group games schedule with a proximity of +/- 1 day. As the CL is played in the middle of the week, I don't see how that affects other leagues. Each team knows where to travel to each week, check the CEV site.

• Asseco Resovia 2nd time in a row wants to organize Final Four.

Berlin is seriously thinking about this as well. As they are in the same group, they might play out the hosting right directly on the field :D

• ok In my opinion Skra Belchatow has a potential to win CL in this season, No matter who is one the other side of a net they have such kind of power that with let them to overcome any difficulties :super: GOOOD LUCK SKRA!!!!

• Berlin is seriously thinking about this as well. As they are in the same group, they might play out the hosting right directly on the field :D

I will fix my schedule and book a trip to Berlin as soon as they announce them as Final Four organizers :D But I could do the same with Rzeszow as a host actually.