Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Osmany and Roma ??

Trento and Osmany will be the public enemy number 1 in this weekend.I think it will be a good test for Trento to show what kind of champion they are

I officially proclaim Osmany HATERS as IDIOTS. Call me Dr. House if you want

Peccato solo per il gesto di Osmany nella partita con Roma. Il nostro pensiero diventa una domanda. A più di un mese dal “fattaccio”. «Vi dico subito che io non l’avrei mai fatto. Ma perché non sarei stato capace (sorride, ndr)». Poi si fa serio. «Birarelli si è arrabbiato molto con lui, io però se fossi stato dall’altra parte avrei detto: va bene, adesso ti metto palla a terra. Perché Roma non l’ha fatto? Poi non voglio né difenderlo né condannarlo».

http://www.supervolley.it/peop…a-e-kaziyski-mi-sbagliavo

Stokr thinks different than you. :P

• Osmany and Roma ??

Trento and Osmany will be the public enemy number 1 in this weekend.I think it will be a good test for Trento to show what kind of champion they are

I know Roma players are a bit offended but honestly if I was on the other side of net I would rather prefer that kind of serves than Osmany killing me with his bombs :rolll:

eh well...

• Just because Osmany made idiotic joke doesn't mean that hating him after his appology becomes less idiotic :aww: A lot of National teams screwed volleyball in the last two years by cheating, including the biggest team of all and nobody hates them and you want to kill Osmany because he is for serve what is Matey for attack or Murilo for reception

• Which OH is he using depends on opponent and their tactics ;) no conspiracy against Matey ;)

Matey is there to scare :lol:

• Horrible Travica in the Tie-break! :down: :down:

Congratulations Trento!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Horrible Travica in the Tie-break! :down: :down:

Congratulations Trento!

He sets a pipe for no one

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Damn, Travica set some really awful balls at the end of tiebreaker, Macerata lost an unique chance to grab the cup from Trentino hands.

Trento aren't so much better then other team and certainly can be defeated, but what they have is that little extra that separates the good teams from the great one, the psychic and concentration to keep it up till the last minute. They are in their rival's heads, that's why are winning so much, including matches like this one, when Macerata had the upper hand most of the part.

• The way Macerata lost that cup is just HOPELESS :aww: Leading 2:0 and being on a good way in the third set... Even I thought that it was already the end of the match! Trentino wasn't the same team. In some moments I felt really sorry for Matey...
    Two things I know for sure after today's final: I like Exiga more than ever before and I started to really like Burgsthaler.

He sets a pipe for no one

Poor Parodi :rolll:

• Damn, Travica set some really awful balls at the end of tiebreaker, Macerata lost an unique chance to grab the cup from Trentino hands.

Trento aren't so much better then other team and certainly can be defeated, but what they have is that little extra that separates the good teams from the great one, the psychic and concentration to keep it up till the last minute. They are in their rival's heads, that's why are winning so much, including matches like this one, when Macerata had the upper hand most of the part.

With Matey fresh and powerful and Birarelli in starting six the match will be different

• To me Macerata had a lot of faults...they managed to put pression over Trento, especially over Kaziyski , until 18-13 in the third set. Then they just turned off the light and played no more basically...they let Juantorena, stokr and Kaziyski start to play better...and it was over!! Travica set very horrible balls in the tie break, but Idon't think it's his fault if the lost...they had to close the match 3-0, continuing to play as they started..

Juantorena got the MVP and he deserved it all!!!! thanks to his spikes and his serves Trento started to play better...his pipes are amazing!! :cheesy: :cheesy:

i didn't like Savani so much, Parodi played quite well but in the third set he had a big black out!! i liked Exiga...and also Stokr that is improving every time!!

• For me, main reason Macerata played so great is their great reception (more than 50% of excellent reception!!!) which offered them great options for attacks which they used great! Trentino still showed winning mentality and strenght, altaught Macerata is another team comparing to last season (meaning their level of play in important matches, in knock-out matches etc etc...) thanks to Giuliani :drink: Still, Macerata didnt use its chance to win this trophy but they are very near to Trentino, but still enough away :wavy:

• Giuliani blaming the referees.
    I'm not surprised at all :D