Friendly NT Matches

• Looks like Plak and Van Aalen didn't play today against Poland, Not sure what that means. Assume they will play tomorrow.

Felix should have made a decision last year and focus on two setters instead of this carousel. Last year during VNL figuring things out cost sets/matches.

Canada has their roster already and everybody knows who the starting players are. Meanwhile Felix is still testing with 3 setters and 3 OPPS.

For Dutch team sake I hope he can make the right decisions in less than 1 week time.

• Canada has their roster already and everybody knows who the starting players are. Meanwhile Felix is still testing with 3 setters and 3 OPPS.

For Dutch team sake I hope he can make the right decisions in less than 1 week time.

That's true, but the Netherlands is a much much more well-rounded team than Canada.

Canada has 4 very good players and then there's a pretty big dropoff after that. No one's going to challenge KVR's and Brie's starting spots, even if they are playing badly. I definitely agree that Koslowski should have a starting seven in mind before the VNL, but the amount options the Netherlands have on the bench is actually the biggest advantage that they have over Canada.

This is why I'm personally rooting for the Netherlands to take the final spot. Canada's growth in this cycle is amazing and they deserve huge props for the work they've done, but when you look at the full roster, there are still too many players that are nowhere near Olympic level IMO. Maybe they'll get there in the next four years, but as of now, the Dutch are more ready.

• Did someone heard about France Czech friendly games ?? And maybe if you can watch them ?

I heard but no streaming as far as I know

• Baijens - van Aalen connection is back:heart:

• Good service pressure and strong blocking performance from the Netherlands!