Women's Club World Championship 2017

• Larson-Kosheleva is probably the worst OH duo in the world. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Stadium still empty and Japan game starting soon. Looks like FIVB is going to punt on providing quality stream. I thought this tournament would be ... bigger.

• Dani Lins with her familiar start. Going to the middle as if she doesn't give an F. :white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• NEC is really getting stepped on. OMG

I like that they seem oblivious to it

• hmn a user knows he/she made the wrong justification about goncha so now he/she is trying to make an excuse :rolll:

Like your justification with hooliganism? :drink:

I am not going to take you seriously. You are now rightfully blocked. You are not helping the discussion in here. Goodbye, troll. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Well I was very wrong. Clearly the local people have absolutely no interest in this competition :lol:

• How come Hisamitsu was able to steal a set from Rexona? Anyway, another great performance from Drussyla. If she continies to develop her skills and be a constant face through these coming years for Brazil NT, she might end up in Tokyo 2020. And Roberta definitely deserves her spot on the NT for this new Olympic cycle. :super:

• I thought Hisamitsu played better today than they did last year against Rexona. More variety in the offense better reception for all except perhaps for Shinnabe. She played pretty down to her standards... She was targeted with the serves of Rexona so it hurt their offense somewhat.

I guess the biggest difference tonight from last year is...Hisamitsu couldn't hurt Rexona in the reception with Anne Buijs being replaced by Drussyla who is a much better passer than Anne.

The very funny thing for both teams, it's like their foreigners didn't matter today. :gone:

I guess Hisamitsu couldn't wait to offload Tokarska for Akinradewo. Maybe if she was here today, then they could've a chance.

#FreeBritney

• Looks like a good fight between Osasco and Vitra.

#FreeBritney

• I can't get a reliable stream :(

edit - okay, back on board

• Some of these girls hit the ball really hard :box: