2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Nations League

• trust me italy is not a top level team. without egonu, that team is trash. they got lucky last year advancing into final in grand prix. they didnt win a medal in the last 4 european championships and there are not many strong european teams.

Same goes to China without Zhu, Serbia without Boskovic...

Italy is proving everyone wrong once again. :D

• I didn't get to see the ITL v SER match but what I've seen of Italy this tournament they don't seem like one of those teams that rely on one player to win.

• Can any one tell me what the rule is if a player runs to the opponents side of the net to retrieve a ball? Does it have to go between the antennas on the way back? Does the player who ran after it have to be back on their side of the court before a possible point--I mean, wouldn't there be a line violation in there somewhere?

• Some rookie mistakes on both sides but this GER v BEL match is shaping up as real fun

• I didn't get to see the ITL v SER match but what I've seen of Italy this tournament they don't seem like one of those teams that rely on one player to win.

They are not indeed. They rely on team work mostly.

Regarding your question about catching a ball on the other side of the court, the ball may be saved if it comes back to the team's side outside the antenna, which means it's still fair game as it hasn't touched the opponent's side. There are no line infractions as long as the player moves outside the court and doesn't cross through the net. Hope my explanation is clear enough. lol

• Not that I'm against Germany but I want this one to go to tie break. I want to give some of those Belgium girls a big kiss.

Rats. Well ... congrats Germany!

• Regarding your question about catching a ball on the other side of the court, the ball may be saved if it comes back to the team's side outside the antenna, which means it's still fair game as it hasn't touched the opponent's side. There are no line infractions as long as the player moves outside the court and doesn't cross through the net. Hope my explanation is clear enough. lol

Yes, thanks. So it seems anything is fair game as long as the retriever doesn't go back under the net, and isn't on the opponent's court when/if a possible point is made. Makes sense.

• I have a pretty good idea of who losta is...I just won`t mention names because this user already has a couple of different accounts and I`m not trying to star any drama. I will just give a few hints.... "hate for italy" and the word " choke"....easy to figure it out.

they beaten mihajlovicless choking serbia. serbia choked in 3rd set. and they caught china in their worst day. trust me italy is not a top level team. without egonu, that team is trash. they got lucky last year advancing into final in grand prix. they didnt win a medal in the last 4 european championships and there are not many strong european teams.

• They do play in the same position as OH.

Malesevic has been recovering from a injury, I`m not sure what`s going on I think she`s not yet 100% recovered. Busa simply got cut as Terzic seems to prefer Milenkovic over her.

Where is Busa and Malesevic from Serbia , are they playing on same positions like Blagojevic and Milenkovic???

• I have a pretty good idea of who losta is...I just won`t mention names because this user already has a couple of different accounts and I`m not trying to star any drama. I will just give a few hints.... "hate for italy" and the word " choke"....easy to figure it out.

dude you are so wrong. i dont have multiple accounts anywhere. please mention the name of the user that you think is also me. i dont hate italy. i just present flat-out facts.

It sounds funny that you are blaming someone to have a fake account, considering you have also trolled the forum with another user name after you get banned :roll:

• Brazil has great MBs in women. Thaisa and Fabiana are a legendary duo. In fact, Walewska is still able to play in a high capacity.

the real problem of brazil is the outside hitter!!!
    And the replacement of tandara in the 5n1 inversion.

Dani lins can be sexond setter but im liking another setter!!! Roberta is titular.. no matter what including suelen!!!! But il see when gabiru changes to libero in club and i will decide!!

• hi,guys.long time no see.its difficult for me to find my password again.i am not happy.today two my favourite players lost matches. serbia and china have big chance to win but lost with the same result 2:3.only depnding on themselves,both teams cant win.they need help from their teammates.serbia dont have good OHs .and chian dont have good OS.setters from both team are horrible.i cant remember how many balls boskovic was blocked and zhu cant spike confortable.i think many friends here hope both teams have good results in wch.I see zhu say something to Yao and Ding in the court.but they still suck.I hope Bos can also say something to that setter....feel bad

• You are absolutely correct. That's a good strategy. For the moment, the solution could be the setter to defend the ball and leave Zhu for attacking. However, it's not easy to do.

brazil may have been tactical in winning but it is a strategic win!!!

• No hate to all the Brazillian veterans, some of them are truly one of my fave players however this 'B' team can imho steal at least some places from the A team. I'm really liking these new Brazillian girls

woth the pan american games already on the roll for july...
    maybe bruna will be tandara’s substitute

Natalia in, rosamaria out
    Amanda still in, drussyla in
    Tandara
    Roberta, dani lins
    Gabiru might be playing but we will see.. suelen has advantage over her

For mb’s adenizia is no 1 followed by bia but her stats arent improving. Im hoping carol will play against usa!!!!

Mara out!!!! Thaisa but i am liking milka!!! Hahahahahahahaha thaisa might be practicing more but i dont know...

• Smarzek is 4th best blocker in the rankings :what: She attacked 14/18 against Argentina. This summer is definitely her breaking summer :box:

• congrats Guidetti and his team.im always scared of Japanesse team. and i will be :D im truly glad that the girls had a 3-point win against Japan.i couldnt watch the match.i dont know what happened in the 3rd and 4th sets.losing 25-13 then winning 25-11 !!

the stats are missing on fivb's website!! :aww:

in the other match of the pool : Korea beat Thailand 3-1.seems Korea made the difference with its blocks : 14-3!!

Talking about me? I barely check the forum lately, I have no time for this sh*t. And mostly I spent less time possible on what is left of this forum.