Qualification Tournaments for the World Championships 2010

• why Poljak didnt play in both croatian matches? Is it because they think it`s very easy to win or is she injured or something??

• This is quite good for Belarus - if they finish first (they're most likely going to beat Israel now), they have a decent chance of qualifying for the WC since their rivals in the next group are going to be Bulgaria and Czech Republic, I think they can compete against them. On the other hand Azerbaijan has no chance against Germany and the Netherlands, but their team doesn't have enough depth now.

• The match between CRO and BEL should be really interesting. Croatia and Belgium are very young and promising teams. I think both teams may be really dangerous for European leaders as ITA, RUS, SER, NED, GER, TUR or POL. I hope Osmokrovic and De Carne will come back to national teams and will try to go to London in 2012 :)

• Last Day of 2nd Round

2010 Women's World Championship - 2nd Round

Europe - D | Guba, Azerbaijan
    Results: 17.05.2009
    Israel - Belarus 1-3 (25-22)(18-25)(23-25)(17-25)
    Azerbaijan - Ukraine 3-0 (25-16)(26-24)(25-9)
    Standings: 17.05.2009
    1 Belarus 6
    2 Azerbaijan 5
    3 Israel 4
    4 Ukraine 3

Europe - E | Split, Croatia
    Croatia - Belgium 3-0 (25-17)(30-28 )(25-17)
    Slovakia - Hungary 1-0 (25-15)(19-16)
    1 Croatia 6
    2 Belgium 5
    3 Slovakia 2
    4 Hungary 2

Europe - F | Gabrovo, Bulgaria
    Moldavia - Albania 1-3 (21-25)(26-24)(23-25)(23-25)
    Czech Republic - Bulgaria 1-2 (24-26)(28-26)(22-25)(20-25)
    1 Bulgaria 8
    2 Czech Republic 7
    3 Romania 6
    5 Albania 5
    4 Moldavia 4

Europe - G | Marseille, France
    Greece - Slovenia 2-3 (25-17)(25-20)(23-25)(16-25)(13-15)
    France - Spain 2-3 (25-16)(23-25)(24-26)(25-19)(12-15)
    1 Spain 8
    2 France 7
    3 Slovenia 6
    4 Greece 5
    5 Finland 4

• This is quite good for Belarus - if they finish first (they're most likely going to beat Israel now), they have a decent chance of qualifying for the WC since their rivals in the next group are going to be Bulgaria and Czech Republic, I think they can compete against them. On the other hand Azerbaijan has no chance against Germany and the Netherlands, but their team doesn't have enough depth now.

Marieke86 will be happy to see Dutch's Girls killing Azerbaijan :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Sorry to disappoint you but Azerbaijan is 2nd, Israel is only 3rd and didn't make it to the next round.
    The other opponent for NED and GER is being decided between Greece and Slovenia, they will play 5th set now.

EDIT: Slovenia wins.

• 2010 Women's World Championship - 3rd Round
    Pool H: Italy, Bulgaria(1F), Belarus(1D), Czech Republic(2F)
    Pool I: Serbia, Spain(1G), Croatia(1E), Romania(3F)
    Pool J: Poland, Turkey, Belgium(2E), France(2G)
    Pool K: Netherlands, Germany, Azerbaijan(2D), Slovenia(3G)

bold - host country
    red - from 2nd round

• Marieke86 will be happy to see Dutch's Girls killing Azerbaijan :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Maybe Azerbaijani girls? :tzz: But I don't think so...Belarus match just was accident

Cong to Azerbaijan NT.

• Sorry to disappoint you but Azerbaijan is 2nd, Israel is only 3rd and didn't make it to the next round.
    The other opponent for NED and GER is being decided between Greece and Slovenia, they will play 5th set now.

EDIT: Slovenia wins.

Sorry,didn't look rigth... No disappointing, Azerbaijan we can beat,haha

• Maybe Azerbaijani girls? :tzz: But I don't think so...Belarus match just was accident
    Cong to Azerbaijan NT.

Azerbaijan's group is difficult. They need to defeat Germany and Slovenia. I hope Azerbaijan NT go to Japan. 8)

• Poland and Turkey are favorites in pool J, but it won't be walkover for these teams, I think. Pools I and K: everything is possible.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Of course we have many times defeated both Germany and Holland. You can not talk so unrespectable!
    Everything can happen! Our team has lost much but no we are building a new team and I hope we will defeat these teams.
    In 2002 AZERBAIJAN played in Holland against Holland Turkey and another team. We won two games and in the third game against Holland we lost because of the referee`s mistakes. As Holland was host they helpe them! 3-2! We can not forget taht match because it was the match which would make us to qualify to the finals of the 202 World Chapionship!
    But what happened that happened! INSHALLAH I hope we will do that!

• Of course we have many times defeated both Germany and Holland. You can not talk so unrespectable!
    Everything can happen! Our team has lost much but no we are building a new team and I hope we will defeat these teams.
    In 2002 AZERBAIJAN played in Holland against Holland Turkey and another team. We won two games and in the third game against Holland we lost because of the referee`s mistakes. As Holland was host they helpe them! 3-2! We can not forget taht match because it was the match which would make us to qualify to the finals of the 202 World Chapionship!
    But what happened that happened! INSHALLAH I hope we will do that!

I didn't mean that, I was saying ,for me ,Israel of Azerbaijan is the same,we can beat them .That's not unrespectable. You were right but when you see the position on World Ranking of Holland and Azerbeijjan, we must beat them. Or not?
    That's what I mean. But you can let us see what you can do with your NT. I 'm looking forward to see the matches in these group with Holland,Germany,Azerbeijan and .... ( don't know???)

Marieke

• I heard this tournament will be played in Bydgoszcz. Is it true and ... where/when can I buy tickets ? ;)

Pool J: Poland, Turkey, Belgium(2E), France(2G)

• Pool H is the most interesting. Italy is head and shoulders above the rest, but the fight for the 2nd place should be exciting, there's not much between the three of them.

Pool I: Normally Serbia and Croatia would be favourites, but... Serbia has played really badly lately, many players are carrying injuries, it could get ugly... Still, I expect them to come through. I don't know much about Spain, Romania seems to have lost its strength.
    This pool will be played in the town of Subotica, which has a significant Croatian minority, so their girls should also have some support.

Pools J and K should be smooth sailing for the favourites.

• I didn't mean that, I was saying ,for me ,Israel of Azerbaijan is the same,we can beat them .That's not unrespectable. You were right but when you see the position on World Ranking of Holland and Azerbeijjan, we must beat them. Or not?
    That's what I mean. But you can let us see what you can do with your NT. I 'm looking forward to see the matches in these group with Holland,Germany,Azerbeijan and .... ( don't know???)

Marieke

I don't think Shabovta mean you
    Unrespectable is not what you said. It is true Holland is better team than Azerbaijan. Unrespectable is to use the word 'kill' in the sentence refered to vollayball or any other sport ;)