2015 European Championships - Netherlands and Belgium

• Not in Poland at least...

Agree, too many people blame her :whistle: and she's the only decent receiving OH in Poland...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• and Croatia lost 3-0... I wonder how You typed this game :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Croatia is the team that should be in group 2 of GP, right?! :down:

• I done with my NT...
    Thank you Angelo

• I don't think Angelo is the problem. The girls looked like under pressure to me.. Especially young libero, who is pretty good, but failed many times due to pressure of the big competition. Also I think the underestimated Belarus, since they looked pretty relaxed in the start, and then couldn't find their game.. I'm sorry because they are a pretty talented team

• "Big expert" Vercesi :obey: :aww: I'm not surprised with this loss, sooner or later we have to pay debts. Even though I'm not expert for women volley I know few players and spoke with them this summer. All of them were saying they arent doing anything useful on preparation etc... Losing to Belarus is just proof they were right

• I don't think Angelo is the problem. The girls looked like under pressure to me.. Especially young libero, who is pretty good, but failed many times due to pressure of the big competition. Also I think the underestimated Belarus, since they looked pretty relaxed in the start, and then couldn't find their game.. I'm sorry because they are a pretty talented team

U r wrong, I can say only that :wavy:

• First of all I don't kbow why he puts Grbac as starter ?
    Senna, I don't what happend to her, She was terribel.
    Božičević to much for her. to young.
    Barun :super:
    Ivana Milos was amazing in attack.
    Topic I was supried how she sometime use good some balls.

• Senna Ušić was blocked in attack 8 times :white:
    Samanta Fabris 8% in attack and this is where we lose.

• I'm watching this volleyball and looking at the scores (25:6, 25:8, 8:0 etc) and kind of feel as if some teams are slightly on drugs there. In any case the gap in quality between the WC and ECH for women looks disappointingly large so far.