The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Bergamo will play play off`s for sure!!!!
    There are only two candidates for Final Four-for sure! BAku and Istanbul.
    I would like it to be Baku,n\but I am sure that it will be Istanbul. Actually they have three teams and the CEV will not give this for the team which got Wild Card. But anyway,I hope we will be there! INSHALLAH!

• The Pool play of the 2011 CEV Champions League – Women will come to a close tonight with the last 10 matches on schedule and the last tickets for the Playoffs 12 to be distributed before all Volleyball fans start waiting for the results of the Drawing of Lots coming up next Friday at 2.30 pm. The organizers of the final four will be also announced there upon a careful analysis and evaluation of the applications received by the European Volleyball Confederation. Do not forget to watch out for the last flurry of classy games also at http://www.laola1.tv!

• I'm sure she didn't mean it like that, but "for those who like Lo Bianco", sounds as though she hates her. Like "for those who like Lo BIanco (culdn't imagine why), she's coming back". But anyway, that is good, it's too early for her to retire, plus Italian volleyball needs her too much still!

http://twitter.com/fofao_volei

"Para quem gosta da Lo Bianco encontrei com ela na academia estava bem e aos poucos esta voltando a treinar, fico feliz por ela.. "
    That's what she says maybe Portuguese speaking users can translate better.

• http://twitter.com/fofao_volei

"Para quem gosta da Lo Bianco encontrei com ela na academia estava bem e aos poucos esta voltando a treinar, fico feliz por ela.. "
    That's what she says maybe Portuguese speaking users can translate better.

The translation is absolutely correct.

• It's hard to understand that a player like Hincu can play in a team that plays in Champions League. She cannot attack, she cannot receive, she even managed to serve one ball UNDER the net! I wonder why Rosner doesn't play yet...

And Gligorovic doesn't improve anything for Dinamo either...

• Rabita has a cool song hehe :cup:

Agree. It has a catchy melody. When I hear it once, I can't help singing Rabita, rabita... all day. :lol:
    I wonder if any other women's team has a song.

• I'm sure she didn't mean it like that, but "for those who like Lo Bianco", sounds as though she hates her. Like "for those who like Lo BIanco (culdn't imagine why), she's coming back". But anyway, that is good, it's too early for her to retire, plus Italian volleyball needs her too much still!

that is not it, when we say like that in portuguese, is more like you are making an anoucement with an information and to call attention for those who would like to have that kind of information you can put it like that, so what she meant was for those who like Lo Bianco and so would like to know about her. that is what she meant. ;)

• that is not it, when we say like that in portuguese, is more like you are making an anoucement with an information and to call attention for those who would like to have that kind of information you can put it like that, so what she meant was for those who like Lo Bianco and so would like to know about her. that is what she meant. ;)

Translate google rocks :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• if Bergamo won''t get 1 point from Fenerbahçe they will go to Cev Cup they will be the 4th in the 3rd but they should be at least 3rd to continue in CL ...

• Özge is great today.Hard for Guidetti to select a first setter :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: