The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Hi everybody:) it is first time ı am writing although ı have been reading for a long time.
    ı think vakıf is playing as a team. and ı wish they will be reached the final-4 in may.
    and ı am so sorry for polish team because ı like this team but they cannot beat strong teams:(
    and about rabita congrats rabita becaus ı saw girls were sick but they took 2 sets and forced pesaro. :olympia:

Thaaanks!

• :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Yeah, I agree with him. Gizem has improved a lot, she is having her best season I think.

Yea Gizem is amazing Motta should select her as first libero :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I also like Guidetti as a Vakif's coach. He's great in this role, good training, nice relations with players.
    I like him a lot, he's great guy!

• Best Scorers:
    1)Malgorzata Glinka-Mogentale-108 points (VGSTT) :super: :drink: :heart:
    2)Manon Flier- 98 points (Pesaro)
    3)Natalia Bamber - 95 points (Biala)

4)Natalya Mammadova - 93 points (Rabita)
    5)Margareta Kozuch - 91 points (Odintsovo)
    6)Natalia Goncharova - 88 points (Dinamo Mos.)

Best Blockers:
    1)Maja Poljak - 23 blocks (VGSTT) :drink: :white:
    2)Roxana Nucu - 18 blocks (Bergamo)
    3)Bahar Toksoy - 17 blocks (VGSTT)
    :rose:
    4)Natasha Krsmanovic - 17 blocks (Rabita)
    5)Chris Fürst - 16 blocks (Fenerbahce)
    6)Milena Rasic - 16 blocks (Cannes)

Best Servers:
    1)Aleksandra Petrovic - 16 aces (Volero)
    2)Lindsey Berg - 13 aces (Cortese)
    3)Milena Sadurek - 11 aces (Fakro)
    4)Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza - 10 aces (Fakro)
    5)Katarzyna Skorupe - 10 aces (Biala)
    6)Natasha Krsmanovic - 9 aces (Rabita)

Best Liberos:
    1)Agata Sawicka -50,6 (Biala)
    2)Gülden Kayalar Kuzubaşıoğlu - 48,8 (Eczacıbaşı)
    3)Mariola Zenik - 47,4 (Fakro)
    4)Deborah Ortschitt - 46,0 (Mulhouse)
    5)Svetlana Kryuchkova - 45,8 (Dinamo Mos.)
    6)Monica De Gennaro - 45,6 (Pesaro)

Source: http://www.voleyturk.blogspot.com

• I'm looking the groups of the Champions League and I predict that after the last matches the situation in the 3rd places will be:

-Muszyna 2-4, if will lose against Odintsovo
    -Mulhouse 2-4, if will win against Laguna
    -Bergamo 2-4, if will lose against Fenerbahce
    -Prostejov 2-4, if will lose against Cannes
    -Bielsko-Biała 3-3, if will lose against Pesaro

I didn't take the score into account.

From the situation two Teams will play in the Challenge Round of the CEV Cup, others in the next round of the Champions League.

• Welcome to the forum :flower: :drink: :gone:

Hi everybody:) it is first time ı am writing although ı have been reading for a long time.
    ı think vakıf is playing as a team. and ı wish they will be reached the final-4 in may.
    and ı am so sorry for polish team because ı like this team but they cannot beat strong teams:(
    and about rabita congrats rabita becaus ı saw girls were sick but they took 2 sets and forced pesaro. :olympia:

• I agree. Zaroslinska was a big mistake, young, not stable, not so powerful as Bamber for ex.

• Fenerbahce Acibadem arrived in Bergamo.
    Fofao writes:

For those who like Lo Bianco I met her at the gym she was well and slowly coming back to train, I'm happy for her ..

in her twitter.

• Fenerbahce Acibadem arrived in Bergamo.
    Fofao writes:

For those who like Lo Bianco I met her at the gym she was well and slowly coming back to train, I'm happy for her ..

in her twitter.

I'm sure she didn't mean it like that, but "for those who like Lo Bianco", sounds as though she hates her. Like "for those who like Lo BIanco (culdn't imagine why), she's coming back". But anyway, that is good, it's too early for her to retire, plus Italian volleyball needs her too much still!

• When We know the Host? Today or tomorrow? So three City want organize the Final Four- Istanbul, Baku and Prostejov- who has said, that if They will play in the next round, They will organize the Final Four.