Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• Today at 20:30 CET
    Piacenza-Busto [raisport]

Tomorrow at 18:00 CET
    Villa-Giaveno
    Bergamo-Pesaro [sportube2]
    Chieri-Bologna

Urbino & Conegliano :sleeping:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Any stream for this? whenever i look raisport site theres no stream :tzz:

You will find the stream on sportlemon, right now there isn't any link but I am sure later they will put one...

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Piacenza won 1st set 25-16
    Busto is playing without Lloyd and Arrighetti(small injury).

• PIACENZA - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-2
    Good point for Busto without Lloyd and Arrighetti against a strong team with full roster.
    Arrighetti well replaced by Pisani, 13 points (6 blocks!), and Kozuch didn't play so bad but it was not enough against Piacenza.
    Turlea MVP in my opinion. :obey: 38 years old and still a scoring machine, it seems Time doesn't pass for her, simply stunning! Meijners' spikes are impressiveley powerful :super: but she is not always consistent, even because she hits the ball almost always the same way. She should improve this, besides her weak defensive skills. Good performance by Martina Guiggi again, after leaving Torino she's back to her high standards also thanks to Ferretti's sets, very precise as always. Lucia Bosetti gives balance to the team in reception but she has also done an important work in attack from all positions, using her great ability in block-outs and back row attacks. She's a very intelligent player. :teach:

• I like very much Piacenza! They are very strong and they won sets at 16 and 14.

• PIACENZA - BUSTO ARSIZIO 3-2
    Good point for Busto without Lloyd and Arrighetti against a strong team with full roster.
    Arrighetti well replaced by Pisani, 13 points (6 blocks!), and Kozuch didn't play so bad but it was not enough against Piacenza.
    Turlea MVP in my opinion. :obey: 38 years old and still a scoring machine, it seems Time doesn't pass for her, simply stunning! Meijners' spikes are impressiveley powerful :super: but she is not always consistent, even because she hits the ball almost always the same way. She should improve this, besides her weak defensive skills. Good performance by Martina Guiggi again, after leaving Torino she's back to her high standards also thanks to Ferretti's sets, very precise as always. Lucia Bosetti gives balance to the team in reception but she has also done an important work in attack from all positions, using her great ability in block-outs and back row attacks. She's a very intelligent player. :teach:

I agree with you...I liked Bosetti really much and also Ferretti, I hope Mencarelli will consider both of them for the NT (Lucia for sure, I hope also Ferretti!)..on the other side I didn't like that much Marcon, actually it is quite a while that her performances are quite low! it is not requested from her to be a scoring machine but I think that she's too light in attack and she makes too many mistakes recently!

• Bosetti will be in the NT for sure, in my opinion. I hope so also for Ferretti, she really deserves it! :thumbsup:

About Marconn: I've never like her and in this period she is playing very bad!

Guiggi with Ferretti play very well! :thumbup:

• Looks like Diouf is not available for Foppa today, Brown started as Opp and was now replaced by Klisura and I haven't seen Diouf around in timeouts either...

I saw her in bench during the third set..I don't know what she had, anyway I'm happy Bergamo won tosay! Klisura did well but Merlo was simply fabolous! she was everywhere, she picked up every ball in defense! :super: :heart:

• Bosetti will be in the NT for sure, in my opinion. I hope so also for Ferretti, she really deserves it! :thumbsup:

About Marconn: I've never like her and in this period she is playing very bad!

Guiggi with Ferretti play very well! :thumbup:

I hope giulia pisani could play as start six in A1,miss murone!!!

• I hope giulia pisani could play as start six in A1,miss murone!!!

She will for sure next season. With Bauer and Lloyd going to $$$ Baku or Istanbul , Giulia Pisani will finally play in Yamamay's starting six. :thumbup:

• 6° ROUND (2nd Half)

PIACENZA 3 x 2 BUSTO ARSIZIO (25-16, 21-25, 21-25, 25-12, 15-12)
    Scorers: Turlea 23, L.Bosetti 20, Meijners 17, Guiggi 12 / Kozuch 21, Brinker 16, Pisani 13

VILLA CORTESE 3 x 1 GIAVENO (21-25, 25-15, 25-17, 25-22)
    Scorers: Barun 20, C.Bosetti 16, Klineman 13, Garzaro 11 / Togut 21, Senkova 12, Dall'Ora 11

BERGAMO 3 x 0 PESARO (25-21, 28-26, 25-22)
    Scorers: Di Iulio 16, Klisura 12, Blagojevic 11 / Kenny Moreno 17, Gibbemeyer 11, Manzano 8

CHIERI TORINO 1 x 3 FORLI' BOLOGNA (27-25, 22-25, 21-25, 24-26)
    Scorers: Fabris 22, Piccinini 17, Borgogno 11 / Lipicer Samec 19, Milos 17, Brussa 16

Rest: URBINO - CONEGLIANO

Standings:
    1. BUSTO ARSIZIO - 34 points
    2. BERGAMO - 30 points
    3. PIACENZA - 24 points
    4. VILLA CORTESE - 24 points
    5. CHIERI TORINO - 22 points
    6. CONEGLIANO - 22 points
    7. URBINO - 17 points
    8. PESARO - 16 points
    9. GIAVENO - 11 points
    10. FORLI' BOLOGNA - 7 points

• She will for sure next season. With Bauer and Lloyd going to $$$ Baku or Istanbul , Giulia Pisani will finally play in Yamamay's starting six. :thumbup:

wow!!!that's quite good news for Italian NT,it looks like...piso could touch very ball in net!!!super blocker :super:

• Best scorers:
    1. DIOUF (Bergamo) - 261 points (5,12/set)
    2. KENNY MORENO (Pesaro) - 257 (4,67/set)
    3. DI IULIO (Bergamo) - 255 (4,32/set)
    4. VAN HECKE (Urbino) - 249 (4,70/set)
    5. PETRAUSKAITE (Urbino) - 230 (4,26/set)
    6. C.BOSETTI (Villa Cortese) - 223 (3,72/set)
    7. KOZUCH (Busto Arsizio) - 222 (4,27/set)
    8. PICCININI (Chieri Torino) - 213 (3,74/set)
    9. NIKOLOVA (Conegliano) - 212 (4,24/set)
    10.TURLEA (Piacenza) - 209 (4,45/set)
    11.BARUN (Villa Cortese) - 205
    12.BARCELLINI (Conegliano) - 193
    13.KLINEMAN (Villa Cortese) - 192
    14.BAUER (Busto Arsizio) - 187
    15.FIORIN (Conegliano) - 179

23.MEIJNERS (Piacenza) - 142*

*Note that Floortje Meijners is only 23rd because she was injured in the first part of the season.

• Where from did you get the info that Bauer and Lloyd gonna leave ?

They were almost gonna leave last year because of the super offers $$ they got from Turkey and Azerbaijan but Busto resisted and made it to keep them(They accepted an increase of salary but still much less than what they could earn abroad). This year it's impossible for Busto to compete with foreign offers $$ and will let them leave. Caracuta and Pisani are cheap and will be surely their replacements in the starting six.