Italy - Serie A1 Femminile 2012/2013

• And Mauro Chiappafreddo, his assistant, is the new coach...i was surprised of it!

WTF?!?!?! I an reading this news here for the first time, I have not seen yet the Italian "forum" today :down:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• For sure they are!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• And another head is rolling: Mazzanti was fired as coach from Piacenza :white: :white: :white: What the hell is going on in Italy??? Piacenza and Villa are not playing that bad, so why do they fire the coaches?

Caprara might become coach of Piacenza now...it would be very funny if Mazzanti took over Villa in return :lol:

• And another head is rolling: Mazzanti was fired as coach from Piacenza :white: :white: :white: What the hell is going on in Italy??? Piacenza and Villa are not playing that bad, so why do they fire the coaches?

Caprara might become coach of Piacenza now...it would be very funny if Mazzanti took over Villa in return :lol:

Matthias, where did you read of Mazzanti's dismissal???

• Guys, don't worry... " 'cause this is Italy" :lol:

• Stupid statement :down:

Simply the truth! :whistle:

• Marchesi got a 2 years contract with Le Cannet

• No unfortunatly Marchesi 'll not came back... The new coach can be one between Vercesi or Chiappini, someone says Velasco but i don't think that's possible...

• Today at 20:30 CET
    Giaveno-Conegliano (raisport)

Tomorrow at 16:00
    Pesaro-Villa

Tomorrow at 18:00
    Busto-Urbino (sportube)
    Bergamo-Bologna

Chieri & Piacenza :sleeping:

• why always one match is not played every week :what:

• why always one match is not played every week :what:

Its not a game, it is cause these teams would face Crema and Modena that left the league during season..so they are free this week...every week now two teams will stay free...as would be hard to replace all the games...

• Its not a game, it is cause these teams would face Crema and Modena that left the league during season..so they are free this week...every week now two teams will stay free...as would be hard to replace all the games...

thanks joana, now it makes sense :thumbsup: