The Person above you

• ^ writes the "J" with a funny handwriting :P

(Will I be kicked out of the forum after that? :white: )

• She probably has a red card also. :D

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• ^likes Walewska's face when she does something wrong (or in Portuguese, the famous cara de "Mamãe, caguei") :lol: :lol: :lol:

• He only likes Bulgaria NT 8o

I can like many teams, but i can't support them in tournaments when Bulgaria is playing, even if we don't play, i can be for them, just like the case with spain, but how do you expected to be dedicated to more than one team - impossible.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• ^ thinks that supporting more than one team is imposible ( 8| )

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• ^ has started to like the same new team as me :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• ^seems to have come back from İzmir.Welcome Back :rose:

• ^ seems to like The Turkey NT...
    sorry... it's the only thing I could come up with

• ^ seems to like The Turkey NT...
    sorry... it's the only thing I could come up with

Too many favourite players :P :D

• good bulgarian supporter :drink:

• Too many favourite players :P :D

HAHAHA! Sorry, I can't make up my mind who's exactly my favorite... Sokolova or Barazza...

• Likes Foppapedretti and Scavolini at the same time!!!! :box:

PS.: Before I would think that is impossible...but I have to say I don't anymore...(but to make clear!!My favorite still is Foppa!!!! :dance6: )