2008 transfer news

• Justina, the team and the manager of Tsvetan Sokolov confirmed the transfer. Maybe the rull isn't in force any more, I don't know but it's really strange because he's only 18. :huh:

• Andrey Zhekov renewed his contract with EA Patron for 2 more years. Bulgarian oppose Boyan Yordanov also signed 2-years contract with the club. As you know Yordanov played last season in Olympiakos Piraeus, which has serious problems and didn't manage to persuade Levski Siconco that Yordanov should stay in Olympiakos.

In my opinion Patron will become better team with Yordanov and it's good that they will participate in Chalenge Cup and have chances to win it. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Justina, the team and the manager of Tsvetan Sokolov confirmed the transfer. Maybe the rull isn't in force any more, I don't know but it's really strange because he's only 18. :huh:

Maybe Trento hire out him for the other team.

Mauro Berruto (coach of Panathinaikos) is moving to Montichiari.

• Is it true that the head coach of French NT P.Blanje( I excuse if I haven't written his name correctly ^^ ) will become the new head coach of greek team Olympiacos? I heard this as a ruomor some time ago but if someone has more info let's share it! ;)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Peter Blanche you mean? He's the NT coach of the Netherlands and as far as I know he's reasonably sure that he's going to remain the Dutch Nt coach till London 2012.

Also Robert horstink wants to leave Treviso, he said that the atmosphere is somewhat harsh / cold, like they contracted Pujol as the 'next big thing', but when things weren't going so well they blamed everything on him. Horstink is negotiating with Montchiari, Modena and Perugia and he seems to prefer Montchiari himself. It all depends on whether Treviso will let him go though.

• Actually I meant both Philip Blan (French NT) and Peter Blanche(Holland NT).It's my mistake.SORRY :rose:Obviously I must have been sleeping while I've been writing the previous message. ^^ I promise I'll be much more careful when I post somthing. :)

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Actually I meant both Philip Blan (French NT) and Peter Blanche(Holland NT).It's my mistake.SORRY :rose:Obviously I must have been sleeping while I've been writing the previous message. ^^ I promise I'll be much more careful when I post somthing. :)

Haha, don't sweat it, no need to be some humble :)

• Bulgarian receiver Kostadin Stoykov may go in Trento next season.He has talked personally with Rado Stoychev, who comfired that is interested in him and is watching him very carefully.Greek Patrah also has paid attention to Stoykov, as some other clubs too.

Wild Wild West!

• May be the Brazilian libero Sergio will leave Copra and will return in Brazilia to play in Santander. :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

• The second setter of the Polish NT Lukash Zigadlo is officially a new player of Italian champion Itas Diatec Trentino. :)

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• The second setter of the Polish NT Lukash Zigadlo is officially a new player of Italian champion Itas Diatec Trento. :)

I think he might be third, after very good performance by Woicki in ECH qualification.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Probably Jose Luis Molto will play in Poland. In interview for siatka.org said, that wanted clutter up in Polish league.
    And if it walks about Grbić this on 99% probably it becomes.

• Is that N.Grbic going to leave Trentino??

As far as I know NO. He will surely stay. It is just because next season Trento will have more matches ( they will take a part in the champion league also ),so Trento wants to have some setter who is good enough to replace Grbic, but only in some moments, so he can rest and will be always ready for the most important matches. :)

Wild Wild West!

• sportal.bg says Bulgarian NT's captain Plamen Konstantinov may go to Patra where he would play along with at least two other Bulgarian NT players - setter Zhekov and opposite Yordanov. My hopes are to see there the BG NT middle blocker Gaydarski too and I'm sure no one will stop them. Ndam. :box:

• Plamen Konstantinov has not yet confirmed about a move to EA Patron, though I also think it is highly probable! About Trento, they already signed Tsvetan Sokolov - one of the most promissing young players, and a replacement for Nikola Grbic - Lukasz Zygadlo. I also heard that Marcus Nilsson will leave Iraklis to play for Lokomotiv Novosibirsk, but it has not been confirmed so far....