Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Irina Kirillova will play for Dinamo Moscow! It is official, there is a press release on their website.

Safronova also will play there, Zarechie did not want to release her but if I understood it right Russian volley federation decided in favor of Dinamo.

• According to a German website Kathleen Weiß will play in Amstelveen, but it does not say if it is Dela Martinus or AMVJ...

Kathleen Weiß will go to Dela Martinus Amstelveen.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• 5 Korea clubs have announced their foreign players in the new season

KT&G - Marianne Nagy from Hungary

Hyundai - Aurea Cruz from Puerto Rico

Developing Country - Karina Ocasio from Puerto Rico

GS gas - Bethania De La Cruz from Dominica Rep

Road - Milagros Cabral de la Cruz from Dominica Rep

Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss

• Who will replace Scott as MB in Osasco?

• Bad for Rexona, good for Finasa. Who will be the MBs of Mari, Sheila and Fofao's new team? Who will be the other OH?

Also, who will be Thaisa's replacement?

• Ana Antonijevic and Jovana Vesovic in Poštar 064 Beograd,Sanja Malagurski in Metal Galati.

Aneta Havlickova in VC Weert

Petya Lyubomirova Tsekova in Tena Santeramo,Denitsa Karaulanova in İller Bankası.

Lorena Weber in Voleibol Portol (Parma),Tiffany Dodds in Haro Rioja Voley.

Anastasia Belikova-Kodirova back to Uralochka-NTMK Ekaterinburg.

Paola Croce in RebecchiLupa Piacenza.

Edited once, last by valentine ().

• Really? :lol:

she will play in Piacenza

A little mistake,haha :dance6:

• Bad for Rexona, good for Finasa. Who will be the MBs of Mari, Sheila and Fofao's new team? Who will be the other OH?

Also, who will be Thaisa's replacement?

Lets go...

ah...MBs from São Caetano will be Andréia (who was in Finasa last season) and Édna (who was in Brusque)...the other OH is Thaís, who was in Minas

For Thaísa replacement in Rexona came Carol Gattaz, was in Jesi (ITA) last season

• I think that Finasa became stronger with the addition of Thaisa am I right?

Carol is not Thaisa but atleast she blocks okay I presume. How good are the MBs of Sao Caetano De Sul? That's the name of Mari, Sheila and Fofao's new team right?

• Glinka is listed in Perugia's team roster on LVF site:

http://www.legavolleyfemminile…Squadra.asp?IdSquadra=428

that's weird :whistle: she said she want a break at least till December. and in some interview she said she doesnt talk with Perugia at all . i hope she wont play in CL because if she does Farmutil Pila wont have big chance to advance :wall: speaking of Pila Sadurek will play there(its not official yet but it is almost sure)

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Oh my God, it was true all along. I read it in Volleyrosa sometime that Glinka will come to Perugia for sure. And if my understanding is right, it was from inside info according to one poster. Of course I wasn't really sure because I do not speak Italian. :D

I hope Willoughby will start as OH2. But I am wondering if Perugia's reception will suffer since Glinka and Willoughby are not that pretty good in serve-receive. Well, they may be decent or okay, but not very good.

• I think that Finasa became stronger with the addition of Thaisa am I right?

Carol is not Thaisa but atleast she blocks okay I presume. How good are the MBs of Sao Caetano De Sul? That's the name of Mari, Sheila and Fofao's new team right?

Yes....definetly...Finasa is the stronger team in paper...not only cause of the starting six...buc cause of the bench is really good too...with names like Natalia, Ana Tiemi, Suelle
    but we have to see how the team is going to react...cause the last two leagues they had the best team in paper and did not win...and also cause this year has São Caetano
    but Finasa is trying to get better in the only thing that got them this two years...that was the reception...so that why they signed with Sassá...

I do think that São Caetano has two good MB!!!They are not high as Fabiana, Thaisa...but they are very good...both have a good time of block...and do ok in atack...and will dfinetly do better with Fofão being the setter.... ^^

The teams will start like this...I think:

São Caetano - Fofão, Mari and Thaís, Sheilla, Andréia and Edna, Suellen (L)
    Rexona - Dani Lins, Érika Coimbra and Regiane as OH, Joycinha as OP, Fabiana and Carol Gattaz, Fabi (L)
    Finasa - Carol Alb., Paula and Sassá, Thaísa and Adenísia, Lia as OP and Camila Brait (L)

• Farmutil Pila
    roster for sezon 2008/09

1 Joanna Frąckowiak
    2 Klaudia Kaczorowska
    3 Gabriela Wojtowicz
    4 Ewa Kasprów
    6 Agnieszka Bednarek
    7 Milena Sadurek Mikołajczyk
    8 Edyta Kucharska
    9 Svetlana Dukule
    10 Urszula Bejga
    11 Michela De Casia Teixeira
    12 Agnieszka Kosmatka
    13 Paulina Maj

• Wow, it is terrible for Brazil that Natalia, Ana Tiemi and Suelle can't be full time players. They are going to lose an important year of development playing only part time.

• Wow, it is terrible for Brazil that Natalia, Ana Tiemi and Suelle can't be full time players. They are going to lose an important year of development playing only part time.

I agree Murina...but...unfortunetly..not much teams here can pay a good salary...so is a matter of choise...and also cause Finasa is a big team...so is a chance for them to be champions...
    But I definetly would prefer to see them playing all the time...specially Natalia and Ana Tiemi..that has a lot to give!! At least Natalia played last seson...but Ana Tiemi..is goign to be her second season in bench...witch is terible in my opinion...Dani Lins is one step ahead of her...because of that...two times streigh as better setter in Brasil....and the experience and everything...
    And the worse for me...is to see Ana Tiemi is bench for CArol Alb!!!Cause I think Timei has much more to give than Carol!!! ^^

• Didn't Carol Albuquerque say that she'd take a break to have a child? Well, I guess she had just a change of plans :call:
    The Sao Caetano team can do just great too!

And in Russia, this Kirillova come back sounded weird for me. I think it'll be more or less like Gratcheva's return, but maybe a bit worse.

(Glinka in Perugia? Well, that was more surprising than Skowronska in Pesaro :obey: )