Transfer news rumors season 2008/09

• Neslihan Darnel and Stacey Gordon leave Tenerife. Gordon will play for Eczacibasi.

According to the club web,Neslihan Darnel could play in Eczacıbaş,and Stacey Gordon have signed with Galatasaray.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• gordon have signed with galatasaray, but ı heard neslihan will signed with her former club VAKIFBANK GÜNEŞ SİGORTA. it will be clear on monday..

• Maria Isabel Conde Fenandez last year played in Spain for Murcia will replace Jelena Lonzacic for Panathinaikos Athens after the injury of the last one

• neslihan demir darnel is in vakıfbank güneş sigorta/istanbul.nesli turned her family :win: :win: :teach: :wavy:

• neslihan demir darnel is in vakıfbank güneş sigorta/istanbul.nesli turned her family :win: :win: :teach: :wavy:

is she going to play as OH? cos i don't think she can replace Grun in starting six

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• is she going to play as OH? cos i don't think she can replace Grun in starting six

Actually this something everyone interested in volleyball is talking about.How the team will be bith Neslihan?Who is going to receive?
    Some say Grün and Nikolic some say Maculewicz and Nikolic some say Neslihan and Nikolic.It is also said that Grün has a condition on her contract to play as opposite not OH.At the moment ı think no one except Guidetti knows how the formation will be?
    But depite all it is wonderful to see Neslihan back in Turkey in such a strong Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta. :drink:
    I hope everything will be fine and they will be succesful both in the league and IECL.

• Nesli can't play in IECL with Vakifbank

I didn't know that but why?Because she was playing for another team IECL?

• Lang Ping is in türk telekom ankara :win: :win:

türk telekom ankara;

captain bahar mert,taismary aguero,maja poljak,natalia mammadova,özlem özçelik,funda bilgi,güldeniz önal,melis hemşeri,ebru elhan,nilay benli,nilay konar,olga kubassevich.telekom is best team in europe :win: :wavy: :win: :dance6:

• I agree, just take for example Dinamo Moscow (Kirillova, Gamova, Godina, Safronova, Gioli, Borodakova) or Vakifbank (Elif, Grün, Nikolic, Neslihan, Maculewicz...) or Pesaro (Ferretti, Skowronska, Jaqueline, Costagrande, Guiggi, Fürst, Wijnhoven...)
    I find all those more impressive than Telekom...actually I think only Poljak, Aguero and Mammadova are really good...

• Lang Ping is in türk telekom ankara :win: :win:

türk telekom ankara;

captain bahar mert,taismary aguero,maja poljak,natalia mammadova,özlem özçelik,funda bilgi,güldeniz önal,melis hemşeri,ebru elhan,nilay benli,nilay konar,olga kubassevich.telekom is best team in europe :win: :wavy: :win: :dance6:

Will this best european team reach at least final six of the ECL ? :box:

• I agree, just take for example Dinamo Moscow (Kirillova, Gamova, Godina, Safronova, Gioli, Borodakova) or Vakifbank (Elif, Grün, Nikolic, Neslihan, Maculewicz...) or Pesaro (Ferretti, Skowronska, Jaqueline, Costagrande, Guiggi, Fürst, Wijnhoven...)
    I find all those more impressive than Telekom...actually I think only Poljak, Aguero and Mammadova are really good...

important thing is not the roster! in my opinion main point which leads to succes is being 'real team'
    ı don t want telekom's destiny to be same as murcia or valero zürih. both of them had great players in their roster.but they couldn't achieve the victory! and in addition, özlem özçelik and bahar mert are as important player as mamadova :box:
    ı believe that two of turkish teams will play in final four(maybe one of them will be eczacıbaşı.they are still in good shape. ı want to see naz aydemir in final four :rose: )
    anyway, is there anybody who knows whether neslihan will play in play off or not?

• Will this best european team reach at least final six of the ECL ? :box:

of course :win: besides;türk telekom will be reach at least final four of the İECL :win: :win:

• Wow...This is great news for Telekom and Turkish volleyball....I hope Lang Ping will do well :)