World Championship Japan 2010

• My dream first 3rd places :)

1-China
    2-Japan
    3-South Korea
    Go Asian team :super:

• I am really curious about the result of these games tomorrow.

Poland-Japan
    Although I love Polish team, somehow Polish can not win over Japan team. That's why I bet on Japan in Prediction game. Also they are host team. I want to watch this game so much.

Croatia-Cuba
    Two different styles of volleyball. I think Croatia may upset Cuba. They have had a fruitful training session. Nice to see Poljak and Popovic in WCH. Can't wait too see how Cuba will perform with 5-1 system.

Czech Rep- Netherland
    Czechs sometimes upset good tems in ECH and Netherland did not perform well lately but still they can handle Czech.

Russia-Dom Rep.
    This is going to be the first game I will watch in this championship. I hate it when I have to get up early. Hope the game will worth it.

China-Turkey
    If the team aims for a good spot in WCH, they have to win this game cause Russia will be a harder opponent to win next day.
    First days of such big tournaments are open to surprising results,which makes it more interesting. :thumbup:

• Tzscherlich, together with Guidetti, is one of the most arrogant, conceited piece of shit, this sport has ever known.

Sorry, but you won't find anybody sharing this opinion. I don't know about Guidetti, but Tzscherlich is certainly one of the most popular players in Germany since many years, in her club Dresden she would be captain but as libero it is impossible. She keeps in touch with their fanclub a lot and always works hard in club as well as in NT. So I don't see any reason to insult her and Guidetti here :thumbdown:
    And these players who play(ed) with her and say that, aaaahahahaha good invention :wall: No player in NT would say that about her, and I already explained her role in her club team above...

• Sorry to burst your bubble about your oh so popular Tzscherlich, but even the fans in Dresden are saying that it would be better for her to quit playing. There´s a lot of people in Dresden who don´t like her as well.
    Believe me, there are players in the NT who would say that about her.

As far as Guidetti goes, he´s so full of himself, he thinks when he enters an arena, every player should drop to their knees.

And let me tell you something, boy, you don´t know shit about what´s going on in NT.

• And let me tell you something, boy, you don´t know shit about what´s going on in NT.

Whatever is going, they should keep doing it cause German NT is doing quite well lately.

• Hahaha, even if they are arrogant and so on, Tzcherlich is one of the best liberos in the world (in my opinion second-third just after Yuko Sano) and Guidetti made something from nothing. I think I have never seen the team without more than average playing OHs can be in the top 10 teams in the world.

Sorry to burst your bubble about your oh so popular Tzscherlich, but even the fans in Dresden are saying that it would be better for her to quit playing. There´s a lot of people in Dresden who don´t like her as well.

As far as Guidetti goes, he´s so full of himself, he thinks when he enters an arena, every player should drop to their knees.

And let me tell you something, boy, you don´t know shit about what´s going on in NT.

• My dream first 3rd places :)

1-China
    2-Japan
    3-South Korea
    Go Asian team :super:

Yes, you are definitely a dreamer ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Poland-Japan
    Although I love Polish team, somehow Polish can not win over Japan team.

Well, Poland won 6 of 9 last matches against Japan (since 2007) :). But you are right, that we usually have big problems playing against them.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• yeah me too i dont understand why Barboza is in and Kim Glass is out... :down: also Haneef is out..why?and i think that maybe Harmotto would have been more usefull than Nnamani during this competition..

Haneef's absence is a bit more understandable considering that she is just coming off pregnancy. But, yeah, Kim Staelens came back to training almost a day after she gave birth to her child :) So some decisions are really odd on the US side.

• Well, Poland won 6 of 9 last matches against Japan (since 2007) :). But you are right, that we usually have big problems playing against them.

yes we won those games but since 2007 we haven't won with them in Japan which is huge advantage for this team. our girls usually play bad the first game in big tournaments but i hope we can make it. if we win this match i think we will win our group

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• russia won esily against dominic republic. what a boring match, low level for this championship. only first set dominic's player played volleybal
    cong russia :flower:

• So far, only the favourite teams won. (Russia,Brazil, Germany and Peru) now watching Serbia - Costa Rica match

Very boring match :S

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sorry to burst your bubble about your oh so popular Tzscherlich, but even the fans in Dresden are saying that it would be better for her to quit playing. There´s a lot of people in Dresden who don´t like her as well.

I think we should listen to this person. He/she is trying to bring us the truth and help us out :) Thanx man / girl, could you tell me who else to hate, that would be a big help.