World Championship Japan 2010

• Hello volleyball fans??? Are you alive!? WCH started!!!:)

Dijkema seems to set the same as always. After two sets 14! points for Flier, next scorer is Wensink with 7 points.It will be hard tournament for Manon

• And I am also bit surprised by USA first six:) Hugh decided to go along with winning WGP team. So no Metcalf in first 12 and Berg on the bench!

• Yes, it will be a very hard tournament for Manon :( ...because we only have one decent wingspiker --> Manon (no Stam, Buijs, Meijners). I'm happy Kim Staelens is in the team, so she can substitute Laura if needed.

• Yes, it will be a very hard tournament for Manon :( ...because we only have one decent OH --> Manon (no Stam, Buijs, Meijners). I'm happy Kim Staelens is in the team, so she can substitute Laura if needed.

I think Kim should play more..! When she plays, The Netherland is going well!! Laura is young but she is getting expirienced.. I wish Stam would be there..She is the best receiver in The Netherland but she isn't there :S Visser is back..She hasn't played many matches with the team but she is in starting six..Maybe De Kruijf should be better option or Huurman! But it seems that there isn't any problem because Visser is doing well :D :whistle:

• I think Kim should play more..! When she plays, The Netherland is going well!! Laura is young but she is getting expirienced.. I wish Stam would be there..She is the best receiver in The Netherland but she isn't there :S Visser is back..She hasn't played many matches with the team but she is in starting six..Maybe De Kruijf should be better option or Huurman! But it seems that there isn't any problem because Visser is doing well :D :whistle:

I presume Kim isn't physically ready yet for full match...so build up slowly...but indeed if she comes in, she is doing well! Visser is in good shape as well. Very pity Stam isn't available, but we need to deal with it.

• I don't really think K. Staelens will play a lot. I am very surprised that they let her fly to Japan. It is to early in my opinion

• I think we should listen to this person. He/she is trying to bring us the truth and help us out :) Thanx man / girl, could you tell me who else to hate, that would be a big help.

Where did i tell you to hate them? If you can´t stand the truth, go fly a kite. Well, i don´t know who else to tell you to hate, that´s totally up to you.

• From 2nd set Russia played volleyball I love. I hope They will play all matches on this level. Russia - Dominican Republic 2125 259 2517 2511.

• Congrats to Russia! im pissed off with my internet speed. Its very slow today.. ahuhuhu :(

• china 1-1 turkey 25-19 14-25

• Where did i tell you to hate them? If you can´t stand the truth, go fly a kite. Well, i don´t know who else to tell you to hate, that´s totally up to you.

Oh sorry, I thought you told me to hate those people, my bad, I'm such an idiot at time. I must admit that I feel a little bit lost without your hate coaching now though :( Further more, are you professing to know the objective truth about people's nature? Are you god? If so, I'm sorry if my kite is bothering people in heaven when I'm flyng it.

• We are leading 2-0 against Japan. Great, but... it is volleyball. Female volleyball. ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Poland is playing their A game right now. superb Baranska and Kaczor those 2 break through Japanesse defense with brutal force.
    keep it up girls you can win this in 3 sets :super:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Please Spectre, respect for players, coaches and users!

Enjoy the first day of WCH!

• What is happening to Japan, China and Cuba? You are the historic teams of volley! Wake up!!!