World Championship Japan 2010

• Brazil! :thumbsup:

I'll be having problems watching the Finals, it seems like Brazil will win this :D

• From the reactions of the Brazilian players, they look like they won the Finals already. Ebata, Kimura and company do not have anything to be ashamed of. They gave one hell of a fight :thumbup:

• GOOD JOB JAPAN..... be proud for giving Brazil a nightmare...

You will have your revenge next time....

Tomorrow.... I WILL root for RUSSIA... which is a predictable winner :cup: I may say.

• i'm proud of Japan, in small body great heart to fight. thank god there're teams like this. this time it was not enoigh but hope tommorow the final outcome will be different.
    this team deserves medal like nobody else.

respect :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• What a great game! Japan did really well but Brazil showed the status of a gold medal olympic winner. I said before I believed Russia and USA were the strongest teams in this WC because they both have their full squads. I think Russia is still in better shape than Brazil and I won't be surprised if they win tomorrow. I'm sorry for all of you japanese supportes but as Fabiana said "NOT THIS TIME!". Now I hope Brazil can play well and defeat Russia. It will be a tough match as Russia is the best.

• im sooooooo sad about japan's lost...still cant get over it.....they gave everything.... :wall: :aww:

• Noooooooooooooooooooooo, poo Japan ;(

TAKESHITA IS GREAT!!!! :cheesy: :obey:

• It's heartbreaking to see any team lose like this.
    I was hoping for a Russia - Brasil final, but now I don't feel like cheering.
    You may not like how Japan has a great influence at FIVB, you may not like how especially on Japan soil the referees give them a nudge,
    but you can't help admiring the way they play.

Don't get me wrong, Brasil deserved to be in the final, but a small part of my heart sank with these japanese girls.

You may not like how Japan has a great influence at FIVB, you may not like how especially on Japan soil the referees give them a nudge,

Don't get me wrong, Brasil deserved to be in the final, but a small part of my heart sank with these japanese girls.

Don't be sorry. Japan did great!!! I'm sure Japan got way more fans from today on.

On a side note I'm still watchin brazilian broadcast and I love how Fabiola always praise God and her teammates.

i have same sentiments with you groucho...this is just a proof that japanese team really deserve where they are right now and just just bcoz of influence in the fivb governing body...they really play with all their heart...japan team u may not get to be in the championships..but for what you've shown today....youre more than a champion for every people who believe in your capabilities...........great job japan..i admire you more and more now than before.... :obey:

• What a match! I was expecting this kind of fight in the earlier match USA x RUS, but the USA was easy pray, they were not able to find the russian attacks.

As for the BRA x JAP, 2 things:

1 - What a comeback, what a match, that defense from fabi will probably be the best of the championship, and I hope tomorrow's match is at least 50% as good as this one.

2 - JAP has shown that yes they did have an easier draw, but they deserved this semifinal spot, and even though they were defeated by China, I think JAP will once again rise as the asian volleyball power, I think their problems with China are more mental than anything else

• What a game :cheesy:

I am so happy for brazil. In the end they played like real champions. Fabiana show that she deserves to be the captain :super: . Sheilla was the solution for the most tricky situations and most of the time able to stop Japan is straight points. Natalia made a wonderful game she got 23 points! Sassa straight it down when Jaqueline couldn't but both had a good game. As for Fabi, i believe that she wanted this most, she was there from the first point and make it though great defence she is a worrior :box: . Fabiola stand in the court as she should be and work it out. I believe that this team have good chemistry. Although in the end of the third set brazil had double errors the japan!!!
    something that i noticed today and i like it is the small brazilian flag in the back of their trousers it's pretty nice but i still prefer the old uniform

Great job from Japan which was a awake nightmare for Brazil. I didn't watch any of their games before in this tournament. This one was the first and i have to say that i am impressed. Ebata and Yamamoto are fantastic players. Their defense is just undead from sano and all the others. They deserved to be in semis

The difference between the two teams was only 5 points that means that main role had the details. Probably the best game till now in my opinion. Looking forward for the final against Russia it is a very promising game.

• Russia looks to be the team to beat tomorrow since they have Gamova, Sokolova and Kosheleva who are included in the top 10 attackers. But if Brazil can mess up the Russian reception with strong serves or tricky serve floats and if they focus on their MBs then I guess they have a chance. The storyline cannot get any better since this is a rematch between the two teams since the 2006 WC.

• Congratulations, Brazil :| It was the best match on this WCH so far ! but I'll be supporting for Russia tomorrow :thumbsup: and I'm quite sure Russia will win over Brazil with their strongest trio (Sokolova-Gamova and Kosheleva). Go Russia, and for the bronze, I'm sure that the US girls will take the medal, go USA! :dance4: :dance4:

• tomorrow Brazil need to play better for to win Russia Team.

Great game against Japan.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :lol:

• Congrats Poland but too mistakes!
    and congratulations for Italy ! I expected much better playing from Serbia. It wasn't good day for Ognjenovic.