World Championship Japan 2010

• russia wins the 2nd set. kosheleva should step up as well.

• Startseva is probably the least horrendous setter that Russia has had since 2005 onwards.

Gamova's back row attack is scary.

Kosheleva folded in the first set. Her inexperience was evident. At least on the second set, she was able to collect herself.

Fabiana is a good player in the crunch. She's a reliable scorer when the team can't score for some time.

I can't say that Brazil played a bad second set. Russia's main guns, Gamova, Kosheleva, and Sokolova are unstopabble if Startseva can get to the ball and give them a decent set.

• Too bad. Russia is playing their worst game in the final. Their defence was much better in previous rounds.

• Why can't we give credits to the team that deserves. Brazil and Russia played good sets but instead of that it's always "Russia played bad not Brazil played good".... Seriously Brazil block and defense sometimes are giving a hard time to the Russians. I didn't expect that. I thought USA would give this nightmare to russians.... Brazil's leading 2 x 1. Go Brasil!!!!!!!!!!!!

• It's too early to conclude at this point. But I wish this will be a 5 set match. This two teams are my favorite so I don't know who I like better. I just want a good match :)

• Why can't we give credits to the team that deserves.

I agree.

The Russian block is working well in the 4th set :)

• Everything is working great for the russians in the 4th set. Russia might win this WC because Brazilian's players face seems to have accepted being silver.

I guess that Brazil was sending a message on that last part of the set when Russia had matchpoint and they were trying to rally - "we are done but we are not out". I'm excited for the 5th set to start. May the best team win :)

• You know every team who played the left side won the set.... Good sign for Russia?

I guess in this match, the middles will play a huge factor, in blocking and in attacks