Junior European Championship 2008

• Yesterday has started the Junior European Championships in the Italian region of Umbria.

Pool A (Foligno)

Turkey - Czech Republic = 3-0 (25-21, 25-21, 25-23)
    Ukraine - Germany = 0-3 (17-25, 15-25, 18-25)
    Netherlands - Italy = 1-3 (25-22, 22-25, 26-28, 15-25)

Pool B (Perugia)

Russia - Serbia = 3-1 (20-25, 25-20, 25-18, 25-22)
    Croatia - Belgium = 0-3 (20-25, 19-25, 24-26)
    Poland - France = 3-1 (29-27, 26-24, 16-25, 25-13)

Interesting to see that the top junior teams are practically the same as the top senior teams.

• GO Poland GO GO :box: :lol:

today is very importand match against Belgium if we win we can dream of some good results here maybe medal??

Maja Tokarska is great she play as MB she's 17 and she has 193 cm :) :whistle: i hope she will be soon in NT . quicker she get there better for her :win:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• POland-Belgium 3-0(25-18,25-22,31-29) :white:

great job girls. i didnt expect that easy win but im very happy :P Belgium is good team in juniors category so im even happier :) :super:

Edited once, last by mateo ().

• The Czechs seem to have one hell of an opposite, Tereza Vanzurova... Very good stats in the first two matches, today she won 37 points, with 65% of successful attacks! Does anyone know more about her?

• POOL A

Ukraine - Turkey = 0-3 (19-25, 22-25, 23-25)
    Germany - Italy = 0-3 (16-25, 25-27, 20-25)
    Czech Republic - Netherlands = 3-2 (21-25, 25-19, 25-21, 23-25, 18-16)

POOL B

Russia - Croatia = 3-0 (25-17, 25-21, 25-22)
    Belgium - Poland = 0-3 (18-25, 22-25, 29-31)
    Serbia - France = 3-1 (25-22, 17-25, 26-24, 25-23)

• POland-Belgium 3-0(25-18,25-22,31-29) :white:

great job girls. i didnt expect that easy win but im very happy :P Belgium is good team in juniors category so im even happier :) :super:

Great! Two victories over Belgium this weekend :whistle: :drink:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Turkey-Germany: 3-2
    three victories in a row.well done girls. :thumbup:

• POland-Russia 1-3(17-25,25-23,24-26,24-26) :down:

shame. it was close match and we had a chance to win. the results could go either way.Bryda Katarzyna is AWSOME she had 10 aces :white: today Tokarska is great as well. they will be great players in future

shame. it was close match and we had a chance to win. the results could go either way.Bryda Katarzyna is AWSOME she had 10 aces :white: today Tokarska is great as well. they will be great players in future

Are there promising Russian players? What about Russian setter?

Booo :down: But according to the result, the macth was really close. Too bad. However, it looks like we have some young, promising players, who might be power of our adiult team in some years.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• What about Russian setter?

I read a report on the Russia vs Serbia game in our newspapers, according to them the Russian setter Efimova is very good and versatile. We'll see, maybe there's hope. :)

Serbia def. Croatia today 3-0 (25-12, 25-17, 25-12). Nice scoreline, hopefully they'll battle it out with the Poles for the semifinals. But, there's Belgium to overcome first.

• The coach of the Italian JNT said that Russia plays quick game, different from senior team.

• Are there promising Russian players? What about Russian setter?

heh dont think i watch it :lol: i just saw the statistic and judging from them Bryda and Tokarska are great . before ECH i knew that Tokarska is great but i didnt know others girls are that good specially Bryda-she is a bit like Baranska good in reception great in serve and quit good in attack :) (judging from statistic) i dont know much about Russia grils but one of yours MB is great in block :)

• who are best players every team? naz aydemir as you all know, are doing great job and polen uslupehlivan is awesome.she will become great opposite(turkey will never have problem on opposite position.neslihan demir,seda tokatlıoğlu,polen uslupehlivan...)
    who are other promising and shining players each teams...

• as for Poland , as i said before Bryda is great but Tokarska is just awsome . she is very good in block attack and service . whats more she will probably play in Gedania Gdansk in starting 6 and she is just 17 :) she has 193 cm . really big talent. i think Polak Patrycja has also great chance to become good player but she play as OH and she dont receive well :whistle: SLiwa is a daughter of Magdalena Sliwa the best setter of 2003 ECH :) Kaliszuk our OPP is good but i dont think she will become a "star" in future. she is just 180 and she is making way to many errors now.Wolosz is also one of our better young player from this team . from what i read she play some combination and fast ball :win: its good to know cuz our senior team just lack of combination and fast ball

• Oh I hope Nederland Junior Team does well!!! :D I wonder if they have any good young players. Are these matches being shown on tv anywhere?