World League 2009

• Finland _ Poland 3-1(25:21, 25:18; 22:25; 28:26)

:aww: :down:

what a junior like mistakes in the end of 4th set :hit: i know they are all young but come on we are giving a free ball and NO ONE RECEIVE IT :hit: nah it could be a tie break:(

today we had HORRIBLE service. Essko was great today -amazing setting our MB was always late :sos: even our wing spiker couldn't keep up :lol:
    nevermind tommorow is another day and i hope we will win or at least get 1 point :drink:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Eh, no comment... Very weak game by Poland :thumbdown: and deserved Finnish victory. I liked only Nowakowski and Ignaczak today and the rest is silence :| We might win tomorrow, but Finnis think the same.
    What is worrying me the most is, that we have real problem with attack. I won't mention Gromadowski, because I don't like to use dirty words in public :roll: In fact, we have only Jarosz on this position right now. He is good, but not brilliant. Since Wlazły and Szymański have had health problems - we all have real problem. I don't want to think what is gonna happen if we will have just Jarosz, Grrrrrr...omadowski and some other youn opposite during ECH and WCH qualies. Everything is getting more complicated because of that. :wall:

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This team which you're building will be very dangerous in 3-4 years. And even more team as a team will be built from now and will be ready for 2014.

• What a surprise! JAP 3 RUS 1

Jappan attacked more than Russia, serveed better, and they have the same number of blocks.

• 3-2 vs. Cuba!!! Yeaaaaah!!! :dance6: I thought we might get a win from both games but never expected such a comeback after 0-2! Great teamplay!!! :cup:

• Finland this time didn't give even a set to Poland. Now Poland must take two games in a row or... no "wild card". And today's game with Cuba was kind of arranged game. New president of FIVB came, president of Bulgaria was there also mayor of Sofia Boyko Borisov. Even though I'm happy because we played well, still we need good shape. If Japan continue with those games maybe Russia will have chance to qualify. But I think Finland will get the wild card.

• Finland this time didn't give even a set to Poland. Now Poland must take two games in a row or... no "wild card". And today's game with Cuba was kind of arranged game. New president of FIVB came, president of Bulgaria was there also mayor of Sofia Boyko Borisov. Even though I'm happy because we played well, still we need good shape. If Japan continue with those games maybe Russia will have chance to qualify. But I think Finland will get the wild card.

If we don't get the 2nd place which is now doubtfull we don't even try to get the wild card... ;(

I`m very happy of play that Bulgarian team show. I hope tomorrow again will win. Again make a lot of mistake....
    Plamen Konstantinov was in arena.. but he doesn`t play. I`m wonder if he play in other matches.

If someone was in today match or will go to other matches.. please PM me :Р

• No matter what i don't think they'll give Finland the wild card, when there are bigger countries to get money from. This time it wouldn't even be a bad thing, since there are more important tournaments ahead for us anyway.

Even with this team Poland had couple of guys who could easily hit over the block and it didn't even matter when there were three guys blocking when they just couldn't reach high enough. We just don't have many people who are over 200 cm's and play sports after they turn 19-20 and get a job that actually pays.

Arranged game....you're crazy man...Congratulations to our team for the spirit and the comeback they've made against the best team in the tournament so far - Cuba. Tomorrow we will play for a clear win - 3:1 or 3:0, I hope we will make it. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Arranged game....you're crazy man...Congratulations to our team for the spirit and the comeback they've made against the best team in the tournament so far - Cuba. Tomorrow we will play for a clear win - 3:1 or 3:0, I hope we will make it. :)

Cuba played an ugly game, too many errors. They got lost and .could not finish plays. There was not consistency today. The good news is that Sanchez #3 ALTHOUGH, very irregular after almost 2 years without playing, seems to be ready to make some contribution to the team.

At least Cuba got a point and is virtually classified. We wil see tomorrow....... :super:

• Finland this time didn't give even a set to Poland. Now Poland must take two games in a row or... no "wild card". .

First game by Poland was really bad, but the second was just pathetic. I know, that Finland is quite good team and their play with the best squad while we don't. But it is not the excuse. Poland played terribly. Those games - especially the second - were nothing but shame. Now we have to beat Finland twice for 3 points to have chance for a "wild card". But first of all - I don't think it is possible for this team to beat Finland twice even at home. And secondly - we don't deserve the "wild card". We have managed to beat only weak Venezuela in this WL so far. We don't have anything to look for in the Final with this team. We'd better prepare to WCh qualies and ECH. I think WL is a closed chapter for Poland now.
    Conratulations on Bulgaria's victory over Cuba. And those Japanese win over Russia and Chinese over Holland in the second match... World League is really crazy this season :roll: :)

The most important 3:

• Vei said today only the best second team will qualify. No wild card!

Maybe it is more fair. I don't care - we are out of the competition.
    Oh, you beat Cuba again and now 3-0 8| Surprise, surprise! You have reason to be happy. Congrats, although I was cheering for Cuba :D

The most important 3:

• Maybe it is more fair. I don't care - we are out of the competition.
    Oh, you beat Cuba again and now 3-0 8| Surprise, surprise! You have reason to be happy. Congrats, although I was cheering for Cuba :D

Huge and important win for our team, now we will try to make it to the finals. although it will be very difficult. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Huge and important win for our team, now we will try to make it to the finals. although it will be very difficult. :)

Congratulations to Bulgaria.......I was expecting at least a better performance by Cuba on Sunday. It hurt.... :aww:

Cuba has to win the 2 matches this weekend to get the 1st place without having to wait for the results between RUS and BUL.

Should be great if BUL wins both games, so I will wear my white, green, and red t-shirt.

Go Bulgaria :flower:

• It really would be just great for both teams - Cuba and Bulgaria if we beat Russia this weekend. I think that the hall in Vrana will be to explode for these matches :D

btw: It's not necessary to mention that I'm always wearing my white, green and red T - Shirt :lol:

Go Bulgaria :win:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Pool A
    USA - Italy 1-3 (25-20 20-25 22-25 24-26) stats
    China - Netherlands 2-3 (18-25 25-19 27-29 25-11 22-24) stats
    USA - Italy 3-1 (25-19 18-25 25-22 25-21) stats
    China - Netherlands 3-0 (25-21 25-20 25-23) stats

Last matches of pool A:
    China - Italy
    USA - Netherlands

Pool B
    Argentina - Serbia 3-1 (25-22 27-25 21-25 25-18 ) stats
    Korea - France 0-3 (14-25 24-26 20-25) stats
    Argentina - Serbia 2-3 (25-16 21-25 25-21 20-25 10-15) stats