Italy NT vs Brazil NT

• What team is more interesting? Italy or Brazil? 23

1. Italy (15) 65%
    2. Brazil (8) 35%

Who is more interesting?
    You can post why you like which one, too.

• simply because italy is europe :D

nah kidding. I like the italian team more cos just of them i became a fan of volleyball back then in 2004. Well i did change my favourite team by now but still i have a better "connection" to them than to the brazilian team. Especially since Erika is not part of the NT anymore...........

• i choose Italy. im not a huge fan of any of this team but i just love Italy defense they dig lots of incredible balls :P what's more BRasil always kicks Polish asses so... :lol:

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I prefer my beloved Brazil's Teams. By far the most victorious team in the last 4 years!

Olympic Games Champions
    World Grand Prix Champions
    World Cup Silver Medallists
    World Championship Silver Medallists
    World Grand Champions Cup Champions

• Brazil.

I like the current crop of players with Fabiana, Thaisa, Mari, Sheila and Jacqueline. I feel more connected to the team because of Fofao and because of Leila Barros who was popular here in the Philippines back when our country hosted a leg of the World Grand Prix. It's so sad our country does not host a leg anymore considering that Filipinos love the game. Back in those days, there were rumors that Leila was offered to join the local showbizness. That shows how popular was back then. I also remember that my friend's baby sister was named Leila because her parents were avid fans.

I just hope that Dani Lins or Ana Tiemi will up their game since Fofao is retiring and Carol has reached a plateau.

• Italy. But that shouldn't be that big a surprise... :lol:

• Italy. :drink:

• I don't think this is a question of witch one is the best...but witch one is the more intereting one...so...ITALY!!!!!

Although I'm from Brasil..I love European volleyball...cause they are always so happy doing it.And one of the reasons I started following european volleyball was Italian Team!!!..I like Brasil volleyball too...I just don't like the way things are being mannaged in female team right now...!!!!! So..I have to stay with ITALY!!! ^^

• Joana's words are mine :D
    I prefer Italy... even if the team is not OG winner or doesn't win all championships... :drink: Even because I'm also an Italian citizen :D

• I don't think this is a question of witch one is the best...but witch one is the more intereting one...so...ITALY!!!!!

Although I'm from Brasil..I love European volleyball...cause they are always so happy doing it.And one of the reasons I started following european volleyball was Italian Team!!!..I like Brasil volleyball too...I just don't like the way things are being mannaged in female team right now...!!!!! So..I have to stay with ITALY!!! ^^

It's weird for a person who prefers Italy to write Olympic Medallist in her avatar.
    Maybe you wrote that cause you are a huge fan of USA and China as well...
    Joana, don't be ashamed of saying a huge fan of Brazil's team. LOL!

Joana's words are mine :D
    I prefer Italy... even if the team is not OG winner or doesn't win all championships... :drink: Even because I'm also an Italian citizen :D

I'm surprised, Lothie. You used to hate Brazil's team, and now you like Brazil's volley! What a change! Or was it just a mood swing? LOL!

• It's weird for a person who prefers Italy to write Olympic Medallist in her avatar.
    Maybe you wrote that cause you are a huge fan of USA and China as well...
    Joana, don't be ashamed of saying a huge fan of Brazil's team. LOL!

It's weird, that you say something like that. People can have many favourite teams. But your native team anyway remains YOUR team and you support it with all heart. I would have been glad to write "Olympic Medalist" if Russia had made it, even if it's not listed in my favourites.

• I'm surprised, Lothie. You used to hate Brazil's team, and now you like Brazil's volley! What a change! Or was it just a mood swing? LOL!

Wait, where did I say that I like Brazilian team, just for the record?? :white:
    About Joana's words being mine -- I meant that I love European volleyball. And that I don't like the way things work in Brazilian national team. The part about liking Brazilian team... well I think I don't need to say all the time that I don't like it...
    I'm not an hypocritical person, I don't like Brazilian volleyball but I am woman enough to admit that the team has done great in OG and NOW - and read well: NOW - is the best in the world. Admiting it doesn't make me like more or less the team. PERIOD.

By the way, certain things don't change. Don't waste your time anymore, neither you nor anyone will make me like Brazilian team... :rolll:

• Wait, where did I say that I like Brazilian team, just for the record?? :white:
    About Joana's words being mine -- I meant that I love European volleyball. And that I don't like the way things work in Brazilian national team. The part about liking Brazilian team... well I think I don't need to say all the time that I don't like it...
    I'm not an hypocritical person, I don't like Brazilian volleyball but I am woman enough to admit that the team has done great in OG and NOW - and read well: NOW - is the best in the world. Admiting it doesn't make me like more or less the team. PERIOD.

By the way, certain things don't change. Don't waste your time anymore, neither you nor anyone will make me like Brazilian team... :rolll:

I don't mean to make you like Brazil's team! LOL! We are fine without your support!
    Just seeing you (a person who hates the team) admit that Brazil is the best is enough!
    It is priceless, indeed!

• I don't mean to make you like Brazil's team! LOL! We are fine without your support!
    Just seeing you admit that Brazil is the best, for a person who hates the team, is enough!
    It is priceless, indeed!

Oh, you don't mean, but everytime I criticize something about the team you come up with 1000 excuses to justify it. And I'm the weird one, huh?
    Why is it priceless? I think that only supports the idea of why I hate brazilian team and most of its fans. Always thinking they are the best, without the ability of recognizing the value on the other teams and players. When Russia beat Brazil, Italy beat Brazil, etc, did you admit that the other teams were better than yours? Or would you follow Zé's ideas that "it wasn't them who beat us, we lost to ourselves" ??

Honestly... I give up arguing with someone like you, who is so small that can't even discuss about something without attacking the personal side... Sorry, but what you are doing is not called patriotism, is called being ridiculous.

• First of all, even being an enthusiastic fan of Brazil's team, I am the first person to acknowledge the merit of Brazil's opponents when they beat Brazil.

Second of all, I don't hate any team. All teams and athletes deserve to be respected and cultivating a feeling like hatred is something that I would never do. I have this opinion, only people with low self-steem do that. I am not saying this is your case and I am sorry if that offends you.

For a person who hates Brazil's team you are way too interested in it, because you criticize it all the time. Maybe you have a sort of mania when it comes to Brazil's team.

As this is a volleyball forum, I have the right to disagree from you and express my opinions about my favourite team. Even because I have nothing personal against this or that team, which is not your case.

I think there's no need for you to agress me. Cause I haven't agressed you so far.

I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful, but when it comes to being ridiculous, you are hors-concours. You hate the team that defends the country you live in.

• I'm sorry if I sound disrespectful, but when it comes to being ridiculous, you are hors-concours. You hate the team that defends the country you live in.

I said I won't be arguing with you anymore, but since THIS is personal, I felt like answering in the thread. I feel sorry that the other members have to read it, and I know it's OT.
    It's not because I live in Brazil that I have to like the country. Or have to like its team (of any sport) or its people. It's not being ridiculous, it's a matter of heart. I don't have Brazilian heart, you got it? I am not here by my own choice, but because I have to. Only because I'm here I have to like the team? I have been in the backstage of the team for some time, and I don't like what I saw/see. I don't hate the PERSON of the players or have any kind of disagreement with them (except one of them, who I won't put the name here, but our disagreement is for personal reasons), which would be stupid because they are normal people with a cool job, after all. I just don't like the team, the way things work, and honestly, I don't feel obliged to like it. Maybe you are right when you say I criticize them too much (even if I think that well-based critics are welcome when you want to improve something), but if you read all threads, you'll see I criticize a lot of teams and things too, not because hating/loving, but because it's my opinion.

And in my point of view you were disrespectful to me several times in several threads, and so on. If you don't think so, please re-read your posts above in this thread. This thread was being nice until you came up with your ironical comments. Sorry if you felt disrespected, that was not the intention, but what you said, in the way you said, was very disgusting to me.

This ends here for me. I'm tired of all this, sorry.

• Just to let record here....my avatar Olympic medalist was written a lot time before the Olympic Games!!!! And the reason of that was not Brasil!!!! Anyway....like I said before..I have nothing against most of Brasilian girls....I just dont like the way Zé Roberto mannage the team...I think is unfair...

By the way..I am a fan of US volleyball...and Lang Ping is much more ethic than Zé Roberto!

Another thing I would like to let here is.... Celso..I think you should respect people options!!!!IAnyone has the right to cheer for who ever they want!!You don't know the reasons why people make their choices...so I dont think is right from you to judge them,,,,

If you love Brasil's team good for you....but respect the fact that I dont...and that does not mean that I wont cheer for Brasil for ever....I am grow enough to be able to change my opinions with no problems...if I think I'm being unfair...or that someone needs to be value..then I have no problem to admit that....
    So I just hope this endless argueings about the fact that I dont cheer for BRasil end...you just understand that I dont at this moment..and you will be glad chering for Brasil..and I'll be glad not cheering right now...ok? ^^