2009 transfer news

• Murilo Endres (Trenkwalder Modena) moving to Lube Banca Marche Macerata

Manius Abbadi (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo) to Prisma Taranto

Rodrigo Pinto (Framasil Pineto) to Prisma Taranto

• Yes, I am sorry about the mistake :D I saw both Andreadis and Smaragdis moving but didn't pay attention to the club change :D Of course, he hasn't played for Iraklis but PAO instead. Kravarik is a legend indeed though a bit old already, I still think Kral is not a bad option for a replacement of Smaragdis despite the fact that he was a back-up in Sisley and played almost regularly for the relegated Padova...

You said that "Kral is not a bad option". But 1) he has to replace Smaragdis, who was great. 2) To get Kral, we had to buy a Greek setter for starter, and this is painful... So i hope that Kral is a really good option, not a decent one.
    About Kravarik, he is our legend and we need him IN the court for one more season, especially now that we changed 5/6 starters. Behind him we have Kanellos, who is a really talented middle-blocker. So, if Kral is like Sma, we're cool.
    Denison Conceicao signed in AEK Athens, a team that returns to the A1 League. He will follow the coach Arseniadis again. They were together in Kifisia, then in Iraklis and now in AEK. Also, AEK signed Tsergas, the back up setter of Olympiakos in the last season. Not bad signings at all, thought.

• well, I can't say Kral is a fantastic middle-blocker, but he is a good player.. now it all depends on how he is going to perform in Greece. I also hope he does well :)

• Łukasz Kadziewicz in next season will be a player of Lokomotiv Belgorod.

:whistling: I have to start to like Lokomotiv...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Interesting!

almost every polish sportsmen is getting that cross when they archive some great resul :D i think our femele team also get that :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Marcus Nilsson signed by Dinamo-Yantar Kaliningrad!

• I hope Marcus will do well in Russia. :)

• Marcus Nilsson signed by Dinamo-Yantar Kaliningrad!

Good luck to Marcus!! I thought he was going to play for a better team, though.

Israel Rodriguez leave Italy to play in Greece, anybody knows which club?

I don't know. I will make a lucky guess. I think Olympiakos will be the new club of Israel Rodriguez.

• Damien Scott, Matt Webber and Shane Alexander signed in Syros GRE.
    Jeremy Wilcox in Halkbank Ankara.

• Wilcox is a nice pick. He had a very good season with Syros. IMHO he was the best setter in the Greek league.

About Rodriguez so far i haven`t found any info.

• Tije Vlam (Netherlands, middle-blocker, 24-year-old, Ortec Rotterdam Nesselande) moves to Knack Randstad Roeselare

Dejan Vincic (Slovenia, setter, 22-year-old, Salonit Anhovo Kanal) moves to ACH Volley Bled