World Grand Prix 2010

• If ITA and POL go to the final you can fly to Ningbo.Closer and cheaper and no language barrier but of course you have to speak Mandarin fluently. :drink:

• well Europe has 4 place in WGP and i think 5 teams would be unfair even though probably half of European teams would play better than Tajpei. it's a worldwide tournament not european championship. i think one more place should be given to South America or North America-teams from that region provide high level and are definitly stronger that Chinese Taipei

but from Polish perspective it's good that this team will play. they are definitly weaker opponent than Korea which we were supposed to face twice now we will play aginst Taipei twice so we might have to wins :)

Well I know this is unfair but it would be much more interesting to see another European team in WGP tha Chinese Taipei or anny other outside Europe
    and offcourse it's good from polish perspective but I hope there will be NO repetition from WCH 2006 ;)

• In this Year in World Grand Prix will be new system of points- 3:0 or 3:1 3pts, 3:2 2pts, 2:3 1pt.

• In this Year in World Grand Prix will be new system of points- 3:0 or 3:1 3pts, 3:2 2pts, 2:3 1pt.

Interesting. It is like PlusLiga system. How do you know that?

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• This is official document from congress FIVB in Dominican Republic. About qualification to Olympic Games everything is like to 2008 Games.

• SELECTION OF BRAZILIAN WOMEN VOLLEYBALL
    Setters

Ana Tiemi (Sollys / Osasco)

Dani Lins (Unilever) :sos:

Fabiola (Pinheiros / Mackenzie)

Midle

Adenízia (Sollys / Osasco)

Carol Gattaz (Unilever)

Fabiana Claudino (Unilever) :obey:

Thaisa (Sollys / Osasco) :super:

Wing-Spiker

Jaqueline (Sollys / Osasco) :box:

Mari (Blausiegel / Sao Caetano) :box:

Paula Pequeno (Zarechie Odintsovo - Russia) :box:

Sassá (Sollys / Osasco)

Opposites

Joycinha (Unilever)

Natalya (Sollys / Osasco)

Sheilla (Blausiegel / Sao Caetano) :heart:

Libero

Camila Brait (Sollys / Osasco)

Fabi (Unilever) :obey:

• The competition will be greater for the two wave wing-spiker: Jaqueline Carvalho is in great shape and was MVP of the Super League Brazilian PAULA PEQUENO is fully recovered from surgery last year and MARI did a fantastic superleague.

• If USA sends the same team or at least a stronger team than they had in Montreux, we'll probably see them in the final round. They will be facing Dom Republic, Germany, Poland, China, Italy, Puerto Rico and Thailand in the entirety of the tournament. Italy and China should be the most difficult of the matches, however, I wouldn't discount Poland and Germany yet.

Go USA!

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• [ Team Japan Roster 19 members ]
    MATSUURA, Hiroko
    ARITA, Saori
    TAKESHITA, Yoshie
    INOUE, Kaori
    YAMAMOTO, Ai
    SANO, Yuko
    YAMAGUCHI, Mai
    YOSHIZAWA, Chie
    ISHIDA, Mizuho
    SHOJI, Yuki
    ARAKI, Erika
    KIMURA, Saori
    FUKUDA, Mai
    EBATA, Yukiko
    TOMINAGA, Koyomi
    SAKODA, Saori
    INO, Akiko
    SAKASHITA, Maiko
    HAMAGUCHI, Kanari

• whre's Megumi Kurihara n /kano?

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Saori Sakoda, arguably, the most physically fit of the new players to come into the Japan team this year, will be an adequate replacement for Megumi and Kano.
    At least I would like to think so. She has been phenomenal this year despite her slight physique. You only have to ask some of the foreign players who played against her last season.
    Of course we are going to miss the afore-mentioned players but the team as it is now, will give a very good account of themselves. I am hopeful, not forgetting the experience of Kimura and Araki, which will be crucial to obtaining the required victories during the early rounds. :woohoo:

• Polish Squad for GP 2010

Setters: Milena Sadurek, Joanna Wołosz, Katarzyna
    Skorupa
    MB: Maja Tokarska, Berenika
    Okuniewska, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Katarzyna Gajgał,
    OH:
    Anna Barańska, Ewelina Sieczka, Joanna Szczurek, Karolina Kosek,
    Klaudia Kaczorowska,
    OPP: Joanna Kaczor,
    Katarzyna Zaroślińska, Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata, Gabriela Wojtowicz,
    Katarzyna Konieczna
    Libero: Mariola Zenik, Paulina
    Maj

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• German NT, does anyone have information about the roster for GP 2010?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"