Yeltzin Cup 2010 - 06-11 Ekaterinburg

• Team Russia - Yeltsin Cup winner 2010

RESULTS-2010 (07/10/2010)
    1/2 Russia - China 3-0 (30:28, 25:16, 25:17) Stats

3/4 Italy - Netherlands 0:3 (23:25, 19:25, 23:25) Stats

Best player of the tournament: Xu Ming (China)
    Best young player of the tournament: Yevgeny Startsev (Russia)

Dutch Manon Flier was named "Miss - Yeltsin Cup 2010"

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited once, last by burak-ı naz ().

• yes! they played together in montreux and in yeltsin cup in some matches

but they all were friendly tournament :whistle: i think it is ok for formal tournament lik World Championship?

• Is Duskryadchenko also from Ukraine? I didn't even know that :huh:
    Makarova,Goncharova,Andrushko and even Duskryadchenko...who else is from Ukraine? :whistling:

• Oops, Andrushko is from Belarus (Sorry ;( )
    BTW, choosing Duskryadchenko was a great choice for the Russian team. last year, they called Makarova first, and this year called Goncharova and Duskryadchenko :)

• I didnt see a middle blocker like Alimova yet.She is bit old but still best russian MBs with Merkulova.She
    might be invited to Russin NT?
    Bordakova in bad case.Hope Perpelkina can replace her at WCH 2010.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Stop fighting about liberos in Russia, they both are not good and they are the weakest links in Russian NT. Also setters are terrible, but if you say Startseva is better, it is good for Russia, but I have not seen her game, so I cannot say that and am just depending on your info :)

For me the final result of the cup is big surprise, would not expect that they will go so far

• I don't think so! 8| come on...Kabeshova sucks like hell! Kryuchkova is the only decent libero in Russia..

Kabeshova is the only one who can dig in the Russian team besides Sokolova 8|

• Is Duskryadchenko also from Ukraine? I didn't even know that :huh:
    Makarova,Goncharova,Andrushko and even Duskryadchenko...who else is from Ukraine? :whistling:

and Krivets from Ukraine or Belarus? :whistle:

• and Krivets from Ukraine or Belarus? :whistle:

Ukraine, she played for UKR NT in season 06/07.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• I do also agree. Kabeshova was a revelation. But we have to see how they play in their next tournaments. I would really hope that Goncharova would step up and develop some decent reception so the team would not need Fateeva.