Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Aguero and Carillo is okay for me. But we don't need Lo Bianco..

I don't think Aguero will go to Fenerbahce, cuz in Italy they say Villa Cortese offered her 700.000€ to renew the contract! 8| 8o :cheesy:

• This is amazing news for Aquero last 3 years She became very rich She must say thanks Turk Telekom and Villa Cortese If the news is correct I never want to Fenerbahce
    She played TT not good also she is old.How is the news Pesaro,Bergamo,Novarra

• Fenerbahce's transfer policy doesnt make any sense. The president must be thinking he is playing CM but this is real world. There is no need to become an oracle to say that the idea of two different teams for Europe and local title will mostly lead the team to an epic fail in both.

• Everyone wait to tuesday..bombs are coming for FBA..FBA's chairman Aydinlar came from italy about 1 week ago ;)

• Eczacıbaşı wants Bergamo's coach Lorenzo Micelli

Source:http://www.voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=401

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Azerbaijani Nt middle blocker Kseniya Kovalenko in Italian Urbino!!! Bravo!!! Urbino will play in Challenge Cup as the fifth team of Italy!

Is it official?

• however to somebody who was saying in Italy we have the possibility to make many foreign players play, I'd like to remember you that the last 2 years the ECL was won by a team that has no foreigners at all in it (apart from Furst this year)...

Not bad for Kovalenko, she is really young and promising for what I remember...

• I have respect to Bergamo but they collect Italy NT which made many succes together.Sample Novara played with 9 foreign players in 2004-2005 season isnt it true? Glinka,De Carne,Flier,Qui He,Kulakova,Spasojevic, Nucu,Radulovic... I think it was Bergamo's last domination in IECL.I am waiting new suprises next season in IECL 8)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fernandinha is the new setter of Carpi...

• what about fernandez ana ibis?

• Jelena Alajbeg in Volero Zurich
    Anja Spasojevic in RC Cannes

http://www.sb-community.com

In Spain, there's rumours about CAV Murcia. They'll keep Lamas, El-ammari, Visser and Aranda. Priscila could go to Korea

Will be good seeing Anja Spasojevic in RC Cannes. The club is going to have a strong team next season with Centoni (if she stays), Paola Croce and Victoria Ravva. Go Cannes!

• i think they need a better receiver than anja :whistle: if Marchenko also would stay, they most probably have receiving problem.

• That's why we also have fomina :-)

Cannes anyway is among the best teams in Europe how rich or solid roster they have,it does not matter! Only the name of Cannes is a big advantage for the team! Anja Spasojevic is very good player,I like her too much and I would like to see her in Baku,but anyway I wish her success in Cannes. Anja is leader player.

• In italian site is said that Carolina Costagrande was offered by Turkish club 600000 Euro and by Dinamo Moscow 650000 Euro.
    They also told that Paula Pequeno has offer from Turkey and Italy,and I think 450000 were offered by Turkey,but if she can get wanted salary from Pesaro she will choose Italy.