Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Eczacıbaşı Vitra wants American MB Lauren Ford(26y-189cm) after Jenny Barazza's pregnant.She played 2 seasons in Germany VFB 91 Suhl and last season in Spain Cala de Finestrat.Any info about her?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• news about Heather Bown and Chaine Staelens?? :read:

• Hope Eczacıbaşı wont replace Barazza's position with Ford :mad: Any info about Bown?Didnt she accept any offer yet?Eczacıbaşı may try Bown for MB position

• Yeah, in Suhl she was on bench almost all the time...

but she had a shoulder injury right when she started to get into shape. and with Maja Adam-Ilic and Natasa Rapajic we have two strong MB with great chemistry - playing their 8th season here in Suhl. It's tough to get by them.

• Georgina Klug (ARG NT) in VC Weert

Radosveta Teneva (ex- BUL NT) & Katsiaryna Zakreuskaya (BLR NT) in Ankaragucu.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• but she had a shoulder injury right when she started to get into shape. and with Maja Adam-Ilic and Natasa Rapajic we have two strong MB with great chemistry - playing their 8th season here in Suhl. It's tough to get by them.

Here are some video clips of her. http://www.bringitusa.com/play…/laurenford/videolink.php. She looks pretty athletic but definitely not as technically polished as Barazza.

• Georgina Klug (ARG NT) in VC Weert

Radosveta Teneva (ex- BUL NT) & Katsiaryna Zakreuskaya (BLR NT) in Ankaragucu.

We know Teneva but I have never watched Zakreuskaya! I just looked her stats..She is playing in starting siz of Belarus NT! Could somebody give us an imformation about her? :wavy:

• Emiliya Nikolova (BUL NT) in Conegliano?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• Heather Bown in Eczacibasi Vitra (Official)
    Neslihan-Duskyevich-Bown-Elif-Mirka-Del Core-Gulden. Not bad at all.

• No Words Bown is fantastic :lol: Its nice to see the best MB right now in my team :lol: I wont skip any Eczacibasi's match this year :super:

PS: Congratz to Azeri Football team i am not sad coz i dont care with football :lol:

• Woow!! I am not Eczacıbaşı fan but I am very happy to see her in Turkey!! :drink:

I'm so happy to discover her in IECL when she will come in Mulhouse (with Nelsi, Elif...)
    But my question is : what abouth the contract (and the salary) for Jenny Barazza ?
    Wille she make a common agreement with Eczacıbaşı ? For example, to receive
    a littlle part of her salary...
    Someone's got an idea ?
    Thanks

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012