Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• I think Dinamo will be one of the biggest favorites. I don`t want Oksana come back to Azerrail this season,I wanna see her playing with Gioli at least for one season more,I just loive this combination!!!and plus Carolina...Wow. It will be very nice team, INSHALLAH!
    Oksana does not want to sit even one match at bench,that`s why maybe she will think about it,as they have limit in Russia,in different matches one of three players will sit on the bench in Russian matches! But Dinamo guarantees her that she will play all European matches,and is not gonna let her go! I hope they will not let!!!

• I think it is still a great team in Bergamo

Lo Bianco - Ortolani - Piccinini - Bosetti Lucia - Arrighetti - Nucu - Merlo

I totally agree with you! Bergamo replaced Furst with Nucu, who is not as good as the German in blocking but is a great spiker, and Del Core with the 20 years old Elitsa Vasileva, one of the most powerful and promising OH in Europe. Apart from Lo Bianco, Piccinini and Nucu, the others players are very young and very talented, especially Lucia Bosetti, 21 years old, excellent receiver/digger, despite she is quite short(1,75 m) for being an OH she has an amazing jump that makes her a really complete player (and her sister aged 16, who sits on Villa Cortese's bench, seems to be even better than her!! :D ) .

I think also next year Bergamo can compete for winning IECL.. it won't be so easy for Fenerbahce to defeat them.

• I totally agree with you! Bergamo replaced Furst with Nucu, who is not as good as the German in blocking but is a great spiker, and Del Core with the 20 years old Elitsa Vasileva, one of the most powerful and promising OH in Europe. Apart from Lo Bianco, Piccinini and Nucu, the others players are very young and very talented, especially Lucia Bosetti, 21 years old, excellent receiver/digger, despite she is quite short(1,75 m) for being an OH she has an amazing jump that makes her a really complete player (and her sister aged 16, who sits on Villa Cortese's bench, seems to be even better than her!! :D ) .

I think also next year Bergamo can compete for winning IECL.. it won't be so easy for Fenerbahce to defeat them.

I agree with you!.

See you in the F4. We will win this time :thumbsup:

Go yellow angels ! :super:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I read so many awful things about Erica Coimbra in Turkish media. I don`t understand why do they write such nasty things about the player. What was in the past it is not anybody`s bussiness. Erika is a great player. I always liked her,and liked her more in Chieri for her sincerety and real leadrship. She is very courteus person and I think these things are just hard psichologically pressure upon her.

• I read so many awful things about Erica Coimbra in Turkish media. I don`t understand why do they write such nasty things about the player. What was in the past it is not anybody`s bussiness. Erika is a great player. I always liked her,and liked her more in Chieri for her sincerety and real leadrship. She is very courteus person and I think these things are just hard psichologically pressure upon her.

do you mean about her sexuality?

• Fofao sended message from her twitter.She said :I am coming to Fenerbahçe and after win IECL Cup I will retire from volleyball.Fofao :rose:

I think that Fofao is going to win a IECL
    Is it for sure that she will retire? If that for sure then at least for me, she will always be one of women's volleyball legend :rose: .
    She is spectacular love her :love:

• I think that Fofao is going to win a IECL, that is the only thing that miss from her career she has already an Olympic gold medal, sooo...
    Is it for sure that she will retire? If that for sure then at least for me, she will always be one of women's volleyball legend :rose: .
    She is spectacular love her :love:

fofao got IECL CUP in perugia in 2006.

• I totally agree with you! Bergamo replaced Furst with Nucu, who is not as good as the German in blocking but is a great spiker, and Del Core with the 20 years old Elitsa Vasileva, one of the most powerful and promising OH in Europe. Apart from Lo Bianco, Piccinini and Nucu, the others players are very young and very talented, especially Lucia Bosetti, 21 years old, excellent receiver/digger, despite she is quite short(1,75 m) for being an OH she has an amazing jump that makes her a really complete player (and her sister aged 16, who sits on Villa Cortese's bench, seems to be even better than her!! :D ) .

İ dont think they can get it again.Vasileva is a young player and cant replace Delcore.I dont think Vasileva's reception is good enough for such a high level.For Bosetti,they are two very different things to play from coming bench and to play as a starter.In my opinion Bosetti may have some difficulties playing as a starter in the team because she doesnt have enough experience for IECL.(if she is a starter).
    Fürst is a well -enough atacker but is a great blocker.She was the cornerstone of Bergamo's defence over the net.
    Bergamo is still a good team but thats all.

• Sorry i didn't knew it last two years i started getting into volley i still have a lot of things that i don't know that why i am here :S

From now on you will know! ;)

Here are the players who won IECL Cup in the last 11 years:

2010 Bergamo: Lo Bianco, Ortolani, Piccinini, Del Core (L.Bosetti), Furst, Arrighetti, Merlo.

2009 Bergamo: Lo Bianco, Ortolani, Piccinini, Del Core (Bacchi), Barazza, Arrighetti, Merlo.

2008 Perugia: Marinova, Francia, Pachale, Del Core, Gioli, Crisanti, Arcangeli.

2007 Bergamo: Lo Bianco, Grun, Piccinini, Secolo, Poljak, Paggi (Barazza), Croce.

2006 Perugia: Fofao, Zetova, Francia, Swieniewicz, Walewska, Gioli (Crisanti), Arcangeli.

2005 Bergamo: Zhukova, Grun, Sokolova, Piccinini, Poljak, Paggi (Barazza), Croce.

2004 Tenerife: Cacciatori/Lamas, Godina, Carvajal, Svistina, Visser, Dubinina, Lopez.

2003 Cannes: Salinas, Ravva, Lehtonen (Brinkman), Mao (Zhang), Buckova, Kulakova, Fomina.

2002 Cannes: Salinas, Ravva, Lehtonen, Mao, Buckova, Fomina, Shen.

2001 Modena: Zhukova, Jelic, Phipps, Pachale, Leggeri, Ana Flavia Sanglard, Wang Zhiling.

2000 Bergamo: Cacciatori, Rinieri, Soucy, Piccinini, Perez Del Solar, Galastri (Chebukina), Drewnik.

1999 Bergamo: Kirillova, Costa, Mireya, Gavio, Caldeira, Ana Ibis Fernandez, Mifkova, Bragaglia.

TOP WINNERS: Piccinini so far has won 5 CL Cups :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: :cup: followed by Lo Bianco, Del Core and Barazza who have won 3 CL Cups.

• Do u have any problem? it has written only about her healthy problems that she had had in the past. Is it true? Yes, it s. Is it important? No, never. We can just said she is an good player. And in Turkish media, there s nothing more .
    Although i m one of FBA's fan, i say these, like everyone, if u have a different matters, try to solve them in other way., not with this type.
    Everyone can experience health problems such this.

I read so many awful things about Erica Coimbra in Turkish media. I don`t understand why do they write such nasty things about the player. What was in the past it is not anybody`s bussiness. Erika is a great player. I always liked her,and liked her more in Chieri for her sincerety and real leadrship. She is very courteus person and I think these things are just hard psichologically pressure upon her.

• Maybe Fofao started late to play in Brazil NT as first setter (after Venturini) but a career with full awards she is fantastic.I have a big respect to Fofao(40),Kirillova(45),Arzu and Sliwa (41).They are still active except Sliwa ,but Fofao did hardest job, she played untill 2010 for national team beside club.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• In every papaer every site they write it on the head that she was born as hermophrodite and was not able to play at World Youth Championship in 1997.
    Think some of them write this title" Double-sex player for Galatasaray"

• Sliwa played last season in Enion Dabrowa Gornicza and is still much better than Kirillova. She sets very plastic like artist. She said in one of interviews she will play for few seasons more.

Maybe Fofao started late to play in Brazil NT as first setter (after Venturini) but a career with full awards she is fantastic.I have a big respect to Fofao(40),Kirillova(45),Arzu and Sliwa (41).They are still active except Sliwa ,but Fofao did hardest job, she played untill 2010 for national team beside club.

• In every papaer every site they write it on the head that she was born as hermophrodite and was not able to play at World Youth Championship in 1997.

Can you tell me the newspaper's name?? I read everywhere that ''Erika is coming Galatasaray''..If you tried to look Wikipedia, you could see that her problem is written there...But it is not important for us maybe it is important for you.Why ?( (We don't know)Yes in news it is written that she was not able to play at World Youth Championship in 1997 because of her healthy problem but after that it is written,too, she helped Brazil to win bronze medal in 2000 Sydney and Brazilian team's many success..

• Hey guys I am not gonna open a thread about it,just wanna say that even it is written on wikipedia it does not mean that you have to wite it on her transfer list.
    News has to be like this...Without any own commentaries. For me is not important what Sheila and Mari do out of court! But there are people who write about it thousand times. And believe me very person feels discomfort when his own life is discussed instead of his career or smth like that.
    Till this time I have not known about Erika that fact,but now I know it and can say that feel very bad for it!
    P. S Kadir,it is written in every news. And believe me not only me don`t like it,many of your friend sdon`t like that! This is my last post about it.

Every paper?Only one newspaper write this.I think you are exaggerated.

• OK, as a brazilian let me tell you, this new of Erika being hermophrodite is not true!!!!!! She did had a problem cause she born with problems with her ovary and uterus, I'm not sure exacly what problem I think she born without it, so when she was younger, she had different hormons concentration of course in her blood, that could be missunderstanding as doping....so there is why for a time, she had to make exams and everything to prove it was something natural. But she is not hermophrodite hehehe I think it is a mistake for turkish newspapers to write that, not very professional and maybe they should have checked before the true history before writting.... :S

Érika is a great player and a great person, Im sure she will help a lot your league to grow.

• Hey guys I am not gonna open a thread about it,just wanna say that even it is written on wikipedia it does not mean that you have to wite it on her transfer list.

Yes it's wrong and they should not have written about it. But I don"t understand why you write about it here. Seems that you know turkish ,so why didn"t you make that protest on their forum? Why bring that issue here? To me seems that you are using this forum to deal with your issues with turkish members and it's wrong.

And believe me very person feels discomfort when his own life is discussed instead of his career or smth like that.
    Till this time I have not known about Erika that fact,but now I know it and can say that feel very bad for it!

Yes, people feel discomfort when their life is discussed, so why are you talking about it? Nobody was talking about it here untill you started it, and you brought other names to this discussion totaly unnecesssary. Please don't bring your problems with Turks to this forum any more. You say you feel bad for it but what are you doing is actually spreading that story about a player.

every paper ? can u say the names ?.. u cant coz u r lying. senin türkiye ile ilgili kuyruk acın var heralde söyle derdini anlayalım..