World Grand Prix 2011

• Does anybody know what is the roster of USA for the 1st week?

Expect to see the roster of USA in about a day before the start of the games. But as what I have read, you'll probably see some of the starters right away for the team compared to last year where newbies started for the 1st week..

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Serbia:

S: Maja Ognjenovic, Ana Antonijevic
    Attackers: Jovana Brakocevic, Sanja Malagurski, Jelena Nikolic, Brizitka Molnar, Tijana Malesevic, Jovana Vesovic, Ana Lazarevic
    MB: Natasa Krsmanovic, Milena Rasic, Nada Ninkovic
    L: Suzana Cebic e Silvija Popovic

http://ossrb.org/news-mainmenu…-sutra-putuju-u-kinu.html

i dont think nikolic will play WGP.
    she is not even in SRB 20 player roster for WGP...
    according to FIVB WGP rules, the final 12 - 14 players for each weekend tournaments and the final round should be selected from the announced 18-20 roster.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• i dont think nikolic will play WGP.
    she is not even in SRB 20 player roster for WGP...
    according to FIVB WGP rules, the final 12 - 14 players for each weekend tournaments and the final round should be selected from the announced 18-20 roster.

Nikolić is in roster. Few weeks ago were some changes in Serbian roster and Jelena and Vesna were back to NT.

• OMG, Where is Stefana? and Who the hell is Ninkovic? :whistle:

Ninkovic is pretty good actually, she is in Senior NT since she's 16 or 17 though she never played much. When SRB won Euro League 2009 with the B team she was one of the decisive players. She used to play in Crvena Zvezda, next season she will play in Volero.

• Is Poland in same time as CET time right now?

Cause I saw in FIVB site and game between POL x ARG its 16:30, and in Laola also 16:30h but as CET time. Is that correct?

thanks in advance! ^^

Cause I saw in FIVB site and game between POL x ARG its 16:30, and in Laola also 16:30h but as CET time. Is that correct?

thanks in advance! ^^

yep yep ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• :lol: :lol:

Btw do you know a website,video etc. you can watch the Rock in Rio ? :wavy:

Uhm, I dont know yet, but Im sure it will have broadcast, at least the main stage, maybe even the second one. As soon as I know I send you. ;) (I think is very likely in Brasil that a channel called Multishow will broadcast, in that case you can easily find a link in internet. When I know for sure I send you! ;) It will be fun!!!! :drink:

• Uhm, I dont know yet, but Im sure it will have broadcast, at least the main stage, maybe even the second one. As soon as I know I send you. ;) (I think is very likely in Brasil that a channel called Multishow will broadcast, in that case you can easily find a link in internet. When I know for sure I send you! ;) It will be fun!!!! :drink:

Thank you dear.. 52 days left :)

:thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Berg wrote in her twitter she is heading to China. so I believe she is in WGP roster. I also know Logan Tom travelled.

I think US will definetly with complete team since the beggining of the tournament, just missing of course Sykora and Barboza.

Berg, ? (A. Glass, Spicer)
    Hooker, ? Fawcett? Metcalf
    Akinradewo, Joines, ? Bown, Harmotto?
    Tom, Larson, Hodge
    Davis (L)

• Berg, ? (A. Glass, Spicer)
    Hooker, ? Fawcett? Metcalf
    Akinradewo, Joines, ? Bown, Harmotto?
    Tom, Larson, Hodge, Kim Glass
    Davis (L), Miyashiro (L)

Well, can go 14 players if they want...so, could be going or 3 setters, or going 4 middles, or 3 opposittes....hehehehe

Well we will see soon. ^^

Well, Poland is located in central Europe so we use CET ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Kazakhstan NT roster for WGP:
    Liberos: Yelena Ezau, Marina Storozhenko
    Setters: Korinna Ishimtseva, Irina Lukomskaya
    Middle Blockers: Antonina Pimenova, Olga Nassedkina, Kristina Trubina, Alena Omelchenko (also OPP)
    Outside Hitters: Radmila Beresneva, Zarina Sitkazinova(also MB), Olga Drobyshevskaya (also OPP)
    Opposites: Irina Shenberger, Natalya Kulinich

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• No Yelena Pavlova anymore?

• What about the US team? It looks like Harmotto is in, and it means there are 4 MBs already. so, Who's out?

• No Yelena Pavlova anymore?

Maybe she's retired, after OG in Beijing she wasn't in roster.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Has anybody posted China NT roster?

S: Wei Qiuyue; Mi Yang
    OPP: Yang Jie; Qiu Yanan
    OH: Wang Yimei; Hui Ruoqi; Fan Linlin; Chen Liyi
    MB: Yang Junjing; Xu Yunli; Ma Yunwen; Yang Zhou
    L: Zhang Xian; Shan Danna