• Has anybody posted China NT roster?

S: Wei Qiuyue; Mi Yang
    OPP: Yang Jie; Qiu Yanan
    OH: Wang Yimei; Hui Ruoqi; Fan Linlin; Chen Liyi
    MB: Yang Junjing; Xu Yunli; Ma Yunwen; Yang Zhou
    L: Zhang Xian; Shan Danna

Where is Ming Xue? :what:

• Where is Ming Xue? :what:

She's suffering from some heart disease and officially missing WGP and Asian Championship. Her substitution is Yang Junjing. She may return in the WC.

• Yang Zhou from Junior team? She's quite good but not on the level of the other MBs.

Yep, she just came back from Peru. She's very potential and our coach wants her to attend some formal international events. She may not have a chance to play in the starting line-up.

• Well, Poland is located in central Europe so we use CET ;)

^^ Sorry, it is that I when I went there in 2009, Poland was one hour more to Brasil than Italy, France and so on....hehehehe, that is why I asked, maybe it was summer time or something like that :)

• I just read that Laola broadcasts won't be available in some countries, including Italy, Poland and Germany :mad: I can't believe it, there is no TV channel in Germany who would show WGP!!!

What are the countries? the whole Europe? :white:

• I just read that Laola broadcasts won't be available in some countries, including Italy, Poland and Germany :mad: I can't believe it, there is no TV channel in Germany who would show WGP!!!

What is the sense of broadcasting WGP if it doesn't include the countries where the volleyball is most popular? :down:

I know how anoyed you are, last year was the same with Brasil! :/ That sucks.

Maybe http://lshunter.tv will publish some of the matches in tournament ;) and you know that Brazil vs Germany will play on Saturday live on NTVSPOR at 93.0 for Germany time ^^

You can watch to click here http://www.ntvspor.net/canliyayin OR http://85.111.3.55/ntvspor (for Windows Media Player) ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

What about the other countries that won't be able to watch WGP on laola?

And why any German TV doesn't broadcast WGP? :what: :what:

• Yep, she just came back from Peru. She's very potential and our coach want her attend some formal international events. She may not have a chance to play in the starting line-up.

I thought that You are Marta from Poland :lol:

• Acoridng wo volleywood:

USA:

S: Berg and Alisha Glass
    Opp: Hooker and Fawcett
    OH: Logan Tom, Hodge, Larson, Kim Glass
    MB: Bown, Akinradewo, Tamas and Harmotto
    L: Davis and Miyashiro

• Where did you find this information?

Its written in FIVB channel in laola1.tv when you put inside one of the games, for example - http://www.laola1.com/en/int/v…video/201-1706-58099.html

There dont say anything about Brazil, but I think also here in Brazil we wont be able to watch laola1.tv :( It was like that last season, and since Sportv (glob) have the wrottes to show Brasil matches...they are the wrose with this things...and anoys,c ause I want to watch other games too not only Brasil ones!!! :down:

• Its written in FIVB channel in laola1.tv when you put inside one of the games, for example - http://www.laola1.com/en/int/v…video/201-1706-58099.html

There dont say anything about Brazil, but I think also here in Brazil we wont be able to watch laola1.tv :( It was like that last season, and since Sportv (glob) have the wrottes to show Brasil matches...they are the wrose with this things...and anoys,c ause I want to watch other games too not only Brasil ones!!! :down:

Maybe I'm blind but I didn't see anything ;) Only:

Dear LAOLA1-User,

This stream starts on Friday, 05.08.2011 at 10:00h CET.

With kind regards,
    LAOLA1-Team

• And on the right site beside it is a banner "FIVB TV" and below that it says in which countries they don't broadcast.

I checked the schedules of Eurosport and Sport1, the only two sports channels in Germany, and none of them has GP matches planned. Sport1 showed German Men's World League matches, but most matches only in pay TV channel :thumbdown: Maybe they bought the rights for GP and show final round if German team qualifies, they also bought the rights for Men and Women ECHs for Germany. I hope at least some matches will be live in free TV :roll:

• And on the right site beside it is a banner "FIVB TV" and below that it says in which countries they don't broadcast.

I checked the schedules of Eurosport and Sport1, the only two sports channels in Germany, and none of them has GP matches planned. Sport1 showed German Men's World League matches, but most matches only in pay TV channel :thumbdown: Maybe they bought the rights for GP and show final round if German team qualifies, they also bought the rights for Men and Women ECHs for Germany. I hope at least some matches will be live in free TV :roll:

In Mozilla Firefox it wasn't this banner. I checked in Internet Explorer and I found it ;(