World Grand Prix 2011

• thank you very much !! Im not sure about Final, yesterday I didnt have time to see table and results so I dont know the situation...but I think this win confirm Poland in the Final

• the match will start later than 9:00 CET yes? because now there is no stream....s*it, I need to go away at 9:30, I wanted to see first set and nothing :(

• Poland had 10 points lead in the first set and they won first set but 26-24 :lol: gotta love women's volleyball

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Both teams (russia and Serbia) not with all usual starting six players, normal, resting, its a long tournament, and have also to think about ECH. ^^ I think is a natural decision, and a correct one!

And of course Nikolic is not in her best shape, she is just coming back from a long period away. But that is the process, to gain her game again, she needs to play, even if she is not in her best shape yet.

Though I dont like Terzic, I think he did a nice choice today, and Serbia did a ok game.

• what the F are we doing :mad:
    this time 5 points lead wasn't enough-for god sake girls FUCUS

Supporting Poland is such a big deal :lol: They always get one point difficultly, and lose one point easily...

:white: I can't understand them. It seems that it doesn't matter if we lead 5,10 or 20 points...

• Kaczorowska finally started to play well :whistle: Maybe I'll stop not liking her.
    And maybe I'll start to like Wołosz. I love her services. So powerful...

• what a parody :lol: :lol: :lol:
    we don't deserve to win this match and i hope we won't if we can't convert 21-18, 5 points lead then it's a clear sign we are not ready to play on the highest level.

Kosek is so useless in this match

• Holy shit, I love this match, it's funny :lol:
    Now seriously: We will never win the match, in which we lead 4-5 points, the situation is clear, we have to win this set, and what happens then?
    Ooooh, and yellow card... Fantastic.