World Grand Prix 2011

• Poland is in the easiest group, but They are losing the chance to go Makao :down: I don't think Poland is able to beat China tomorrow...so..what now? Thailand has the biggest chance?

• haven't seen so much fuckery in one match in a LONG time. cngrats polish girls way to fuck our chances up.

now i hope Korea and Japan somehow menage to qualify together.

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• It's a new polish team. We don't deserve to play any longer in this tournament. Girls should be back home and prepare to Euro. And we should pray for a return of our best players to support team :P IMO, such team we have on Grand Prix wasn't a favorite to play on finals at all. I agree, we fucked up almost everything. But we have some serious problems, first with coach, then with lack of important players and during the tournament we lost Kasprzak who promised to be good. There is some advantages: Podolec had chances to play, Okuniewska also after her injury and we kinda "discovered" Konieczna and Kasprzak ('cause I think they will be some day important players as well as Skowrońska or Werblińska). I'm just angry today because first and second set were quite good and we lost this match at own request.

Polish team fucked everything, so now I'm gonna support Japan. Go Saori!

Yeah, I support Japan to! :super:

• Holy crap... Brazilians crushed Argentinians :white:
    I didn't watch it but I saw the ratio of points. I'm glad we didn't play with Brazil. It could be a cataclysm :aww:

• I want Cuba to win... JPN and KOR deserve more than THA! (or at least it's what I want :) )

Japan all the way :super:
    Kim Yeon-Koung deserves to qualify :D ok, the whole korean team improved a lot. So I support both: Japan and Korea.

• Japan - Korea 2:0...
    both teams play very well in defense :win:

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• Japan all the way :super:
    Kim Yeon-Koung deserves to qualify :D ok, the whole korean team improved a lot. So I support both: Japan and Korea.

WE must support Japan and Cuba, because of polish team, Bella. We can't advance to the F8 by play, so the other teams must help us :thumbup:

• More than anything else I just miss seeing Gioli play as a middle. She may be the best slide attacker in the world and she was consistently ranked among the best spikers which is pretty much nonexistent for middle blockers. I'd take Gioli any day over Guiggi, Crisanti, Anzanello, and Barazza.

totally agree, and also best scorer for Italy in a lot of tournaments, which begs the questions why waste her talents in the opposite position she used to play a very long time ago?? Its really frustrating to see. He also persists with it even though it doesnt work! I noticed he even tried Cristanti opposite in one game in round 2!!!

I have to say when Costragrande joined the team I really thought Italy would start to play a game similar to Japan in offence, where they use the backcourt pipe attack (which Costagrande hits very well), giving them more attacking options and quickening their game a bit. In this whole tournament I think Costagrande only attacked form this position about 5 times, and won points most of those times. Italy doesnt need to play a game where the opposite hits everything. They are quick enough and defend well enough to play a game with more variety :wall: :wall:

• WE must support Japan and Cuba, because of polish team, Bella. We can't advance to the F8 by play, so the other teams must help us :thumbup:

I don't want other teams to help us any more. Our girls must qualify in their own. But they won't so this is the end. Sorry, toraypower. We just aren't good enough. Forget about WG and focus on ECh :)

• I don't want other teams to help us any more. Our girls must qualify in their own. But they won't so this is the end. Sorry, toraypower. We just aren't good enough. Forget about WG and focus on ECh :)

I know, Bella, I know, my post was just irony :P