The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Gioli had enough good sets as Carolina. The thing is-Fener was great both at block and defence!!! So,there`s no need to say that Gioli and Costa were playing bad because of someone! And the only two players who was playing and did their best for helping the team were Goncharova and Parkhomenko. Gioli was very bad and I have never seen her in such bad mood,and she also understood that she did not play good,and she was substituted. There is no need to lookf for guilty one-DInamo was CRUSHED bye Fener!!!

• And the only two players who was playing and did their best for helping the team were Goncharova and Parkhomenko.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I agree with Goncharova :whistle: but not Parkhomenko. sorry :white: okay, I'm done here.

• I am really surprised. Nati came back and Fener came back. Even if she didn't play outstanding. Brilliant perfomance by Sokolova and Skowronska.

• Did anyone notice how pretty Goncharova is?

• Did anyone notice how pretty Goncharova is?

You've noticed it only now??? She's very pretty but 196 cm tall....

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• yeah, like polish fans! :lol: you are silent for a long time and it will be like that if polish teams go on this excellent performans! :rolll:

Box. The fact that I am from Poland doesn't mean that I am interested in the Polish Teams.

• what do you expect us to do when we take a very bad result? I didnt even turn the tv on or read newspaper..

Where did I write that was very very silent from the side of FenerbahceAcibaden Fans? Relax.

• The fact that I am from Poland doesn't mean that I am interested in the Polish Teams.

Quite interesting...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• What is quite interesting in My words Konrados?

I had quoted tha before :P
    I find it interesting, that you are not interested in Polish teams...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Great Victory of Fenerbhaçe today! The team is definelty another with Osmokrovic, but I think today everyone maed great match! Congratulations to Fenerbahçe fans.

Definetly if they keep playing like that they will be champions of World Championship later this week.

Thanks dear ^^ :flower:

I agree with you.

What a match ! great serves great block great defense..

Dinamo Moscow played very bad. Goncharova was the name of the team left standing.

Sokolova be described as volleyball encyclopedia :)

Nati and Sokolova no words no comment :obey:

Meanwhile, 4,100 people watched the match. This may be a record?

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Very good attitude from the turkish audiance in every opponment's serve... :down: you only see this in turkey!
    Thanks god in other countries people prefer cheering for their team than disturbing the oponment.

Great match from fenerbahce

• Very good attitude from the turkish audiance in every opponment's serve... :down: you only see this in turkey!
    Thanks god in other countries people prefer cheering for their team than disturbing the oponment.

I think you are reading to much in to it. I don't like the booing sounds when the opposing team is being introduced, but other than that, I cannot say that any sounds made when opposing team serves should be taken as rude. Russians use their brass instruments, Turks use their lung capacities. :) I am sure other audiences try other stuff to break the serving players concentration.

• I think you are reading to much in to it. I don't like the booing sounds when the opposing team is being introduced, but other than that, I cannot say that any sounds made when opposing team serves should be taken as rude. Russians use their brass instruments, Turks use their lung capacities. :) I am sure other audiences try other stuff to break the serving players concentration.

Thats it!