The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Eczacibasi VitrA 3-0 Aguere (25-19 25-11 25-12) Its certain that Eczacibasi will be the leader of group C.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Fenerbahce Acibadem team manager told that Rabita Baku and Fenerbahce Acibadem applied to host Final Four.

• Eczacibasi VitrA 3-0 Aguere (25-19 25-11 25-12) Its certain that Eczacibasi will be the leader of group C.

Congratulations to Eczacibasi !!! :flower:
    Turkish clubs are - as expected - very strong this season !!!

I'm looking forward to the first match between Eczacibasi vs FBA/VGSTT in Turkish League :super:

• The first meeting is between Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce next Saturday(15.01) this match will be so exciting :lol: Also Congratz to Pesaro.Guiggi is a very smart player :super:

• Fenerbahce Acibadem team manager told that Rabita Baku and Fenerbahce Acibadem applied to host Final Four.

I really hope Fenerbahce will host the Final Four. Just choose the biggest accomodation in Istanbul - Sinan Erdem Dome, 15.000 capacity ?? - and it will be a great party :super:

• I dont think that F4 will be in Sinan Erdem hall coz its for basketball matches probably if Fenerbahce's application will be accepted i guess new Burhan Felek Hall(7000Capacity) will host F4.

• But we have a brand-new voleyball salon called Burhan Felek.If Fba get the host then i think Burhan Felek Sport Hall is likely to be the venue.i hope we get "the host".
    Btw, Congrats Eczacıbaşı V.,Fba and Vgstt.
    And Rabıta Baku have caught a good chance to finish the group as leader.

• Its really sad but the Muszyna - Vakfibank game is another example of polish league level decline i hope we wont hit the bottom next year,
    our teams are just no match for any major team and im yet to see one game at a good level in our own league - just sad...

• But we have a brand-new voleyball salon called Burhan Felek.If Fba get the host then i think the venue will be likely to be Burhan Felek Sport Hall.i hope we get "the host".
    Btw, Congrats Eczacıbaşı V.,Fba and Vgstt.
    And Rabıta Baku have caught a good chance to finish the group as leader.

I know about the new Burhan Felek Hall, but I just thought about the biggest capacity ;) By the way, there will be built another new hall, right? Fenerbahce Ulker City?

• BPS Fakro Muszyna 25-23, 20-25, 14-25, 14-25 VakıfBank Güneş Sigorta TT !! :super: :drink:

With this victory it is certain that VGSTT will be the 1st in the group! :drink:

I were there!! :D Amazing Vakifbank, I love them!!!

• Fenerbahce - Split 1700 3:0 ( 25:10 25:11 25:13 )

OMG ... so close again, what a fight today, they deserved a 5th set at least ... :obey: :obey:
    So impressed with them, 1-2 points decided every set, Fenerbahce won the game, but the moral victory goes to Split ...
    I just hope they ll qualify as one of the best 3rd ranked teams ... after that, sky is limit ...
    No doubts they crush Moscow next match :super: :super:

OMG ... so close again, what a fight today, they deserved a 5th set at least ... :obey: :obey:
    So impressed with them, 1-2 points decided every set, Fenerbahce won the game, but the moral victory goes to Split ...
    I just hope they ll qualify as one of the best 3rd ranked teams ... after that, sky is limit ...

ha ha ha :down: People should know what respect means.

• I know them ... I am friend with some of them, know them for years .. edited

I know them ... I am friend with some of them, know them for years .. edited

You have a silly behaviour man. What a disriptectful words about a team that surely they sacrifice travelling by bus a lot of kilometres and doing the best they can do.And these are the silly words that go out from your brain!. Do you really like volleyball? ,I very much doubt it

• I know them ... I am friend with some of them, know them for years .. edited

:obey:

Is this a volleyball forum?

I think moderators should make something with these situations. They are so frequent recently... it's a pity.

And I support Nostromo, probably Split and other not big teams are making big efforts to hear words as you wrote.

• @ Matey_Sokolov

Do you really think the other members should tolerate your rude language ? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

You should better leave this forum!