Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

• Is it true Berezhko will leave Modena, and return to Russia ?? Are there rumors about substitutions for him?

Yes, probably Berezhko go to Kazan!!! ;(

Modena is planning to replace it with the american spiker, Anderson!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Nikolov was in Trento but didnt played coz Vissotto. I hope he will return :obey:

Nikolov left Trento before Vissotto arrived there. So they were never in the team at the same time.

• There are also rumors about Fei in Modena and Papi in Monza (with zanini as coach for the next 2-3 years)

Zaytsev will stay in Rome

Exiga will probably go to Macerata

Riad signed with RJX (new Rio team)

About Poey, he is great, but this season was hard for him, he started very well, (in serve, attack, block, even dig!), but after a (too short) while his level decrease, he also had some problem with a calf, and some problem with the team etc...

I hope I's coming back in his best shape!! (ad I hope he is coming back in Rome=)

• Thank you!

(I always had the same opinion, but it seemed nobody believed me... :whistle: )

Yeah somehow the super tall opposites never qute work (Dineikin, Van Dijk, Vissotto), they always seem to lack mobility and athelticism in some situations.

• The fifth set of Cuneo-Macerata(Game 5)!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…ature=channel_video_title

• The central Romain Vadeleux moved to Rennes from Macerata!!

• Yeah somehow the super tall opposites never qute work (Dineikin, Van Dijk, Vissotto), they always seem to lack mobility and athelticism in some situations.

Dineikin, excuse me? You might wanna check out his stats while he played for Treviso and Parma (somewhere between 1999-2003)

• Yeah I knew someone was gonna bring up his more succesful period. Also even at 1996 olympics when he was really young he played quite well. But he does have the same problems as the other two, being lack of athleticism and overall control over his body. He compensated quite nicely for it in his younger years. He also had some crazy powerful attacks back in the day. He did have problems like lack of spin in his spikes. And for me he just never was the kind of player that is good at compensating for bad sets, which is an opposites prime function I think.

• The spot of V-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLkrDCq28ss

• Yeah I knew someone was gonna bring up his more succesful period. Also even at 1996 olympics when he was really young he played quite well. But he does have the same problems as the other two, being lack of athleticism and overall control over his body. He compensated quite nicely for it in his younger years. He also had some crazy powerful attacks back in the day. He did have problems like lack of spin in his spikes. And for me he just never was the kind of player that is good at compensating for bad sets, which is an opposites prime function I think.

I'm not letting you off easy on this one (just for fun):
    - lack of spin in his spikes? On the contrary: he didn't bother really about jumping, it's the arm movement that's important and that's what he did great: nothing but spin.
    - compensating for bad sets? Regardless, if you can deliver stats like his consistently, than you're a great opposite.

About Van Dijck: he actually surprised me in defense on some occasions, digging drop balls behind the block. Don't underestimate him as an athlete.

• I still think that Opposite of height 207 cm with good jump is optimal in modern volleyball. Tall enough, athletic enough :serve:

• I read today about a big scandal with Modena's president and even Bruno attacking Stoychev on a pressconference. A lot of bad things about him were said, think it was after the last semifinal. Any clarification please? It comes like a surprise to me, didn't expect it. I've watched the games, nothing out of the ordinary.

• I read today about a big scandal with Modena's president and even Bruno attacking Stoychev on a pressconference. A lot of bad things about him were said, think it was after the last semifinal. Any clarification please? It comes like a surprise to me, didn't expect it. I've watched the games, nothing out of the ordinary.

Check here: General Forum -> Male Players & Teams -> (the one about Bruno), it's where we are discussing the issue :)

• Padova of Yu Koshikawa is the second promoted, after Ravenna, in Serie A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

• Padova of Yu Koshikawa is the second promoted, after Ravenna, in Serie A1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

Uchikov entered at the end of the 3rd set and spiked 10/13 times with 1 block to help for the victory :win: