World Grand Prix 2010 (TV Coverage etc etc)

• With 3 days to go to the prelims I guess now is a good to start talking about this :sos: Firstly I've had some slightly contradictary info regarding Laola/FIVB-TV, originally I read that they were going to show the whole WGP, other than to competing countries, but there is no mention of the WGP on the FIVB-TV sub site. Of course, those countries will have it on proper TV, including the Netherlands :thumbsup: Too bad I'm in the world's biggest volleyball-hating country (GB) :wall: I assume Eurosport isn't showing anything since nothing on their site or in their schedule...

Any other streams?

• Turkish channel NTV Spor is going to broadcast GP.Turkey wont praticipate but we have chance to watch other matches :lol: here link of live stream >>> http://www.bedavatvizle.com/ntvspor-izle/

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• i think Polsat sport is showing every single match in this WGP. so you should check some streams cus there will be some for sure

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• With 3 days to go to the prelims I guess now is a good to start talking about this :sos: Firstly I've had some slightly contradictary info regarding Laola/FIVB-TV, originally I read that they were going to show the whole WGP, other than to competing countries, but there is no mention of the WGP on the FIVB-TV sub site. Of course, those countries will have it on proper TV, including the Netherlands :thumbsup: Too bad I'm in the world's biggest volleyball-hating country (GB) :wall: I assume Eurosport isn't showing anything since nothing on their site or in their schedule...

Any other streams?

Hi Matt,

I think you have to come to Holland to see the WGP on tv,you're welcome!!! :P

Haha,I'm gonna make you happy................ I think................. all matches WGP are live on volleybal.tv!!!! So you can watch it yourself with a proper tea in the morning!!!! Have fun...:D

• I think this new FIVB TV thing is just a bad joke. I mean, they showed World League, some beach volleyball and now WGP too probably, but not in participating countries, so...WHAT'S THE USE??? :thumbdown: In Germany no TV shows WGP and beach volleyball, and the broadcaster of World League showed only Germany's matches and the final match, so I don't think there would have been any legal problems for FIVB to show the other matches in Germany via Laola/FIVB TV :wall:

• In BWIN have announced in his schedule the video-live for the Grand Prix games.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2012/2013
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2010/2011
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2010
    Silver Medal - Prediction Game - Women's Champions League 2009/2010
    Bronze Madal - Prediction Game - Women's European League 2013

• Hi Matt,

I think you have to come to Holland to see the WGP on tv,you're welcome!!! :P

Haha,I'm gonna make you happy................ I think................. all matches WGP are live on volleybal.tv!!!! So you can watch it yourself with a proper tea in the morning!!!! Have fun...:D

:thumbsup:

I think this new FIVB TV thing is just a bad joke. I mean, they showed World League, some beach volleyball and now WGP too probably, but not in participating countries, so...WHAT'S THE USE??? :thumbdown: In Germany no TV shows WGP and beach volleyball, and the broadcaster of World League showed only Germany's matches and the final match, so I don't think there would have been any legal problems for FIVB to show the other matches in Germany via Laola/FIVB TV :wall:

That is very disappointing :thumbdown: But for those of us elsewhere, it would be very handy

In BWIN have announced in his schedule the video-live for the Grand Prix games.

Sorry but what is BWIN?

Thanks for all replies so far! :obey:

• Sorry but what is BWIN?

http://www.bwin.com
    It is site on which you can bet matches and other sport events. Live streams of volleyball are also aveliable there time to time.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• i think Polsat sport is showing every single match in this WGP. so you should check some streams cus there will be some for sure

Yes, Polsat Sport and Polsat Sport Extra will show all matches live :)

• It is better to come to Gdynia to watch WGP than in tv ;) so come on!! :)

• Puerto Rico annouces 12 players arriving in Chengdu China

Setters: Vilmarie Mojica, Glorimar Ortega
    Opposites: Saraí Álvarez, Diana Reyes (Opp/Central)
    Wings: Aury Cruz, Karina Ocasio, Tatiana Encarnación, Stephanie Enright
    Centrals: Sheila Ocasio, Alexandra Oquendo
    Liberos: Xaymara Colón, Debora Seilhammer

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Check Wizzair, Ryanair. As I remember there are 3 flights everyday to
    Gdansk (which is 20 km from Gdynia). Two flights by Wizzair are from
    Luton and one by Ryan from Stansted

It is better to come to Gdynia to watch WGP than in tv ;) so come on!! :)

That is extremely tempting... But no direct flights from London so I'd spend half the weekend on a plane :wall:

• From the horse's mouth: One match per day will be streamed live on FIVB TV as well as all matches in the Final Round:thumbsup:

Week 1
    Poland v Germany
    Thailand v China
    Brazil v Italy

Week 2
    USA v Italy
    Japan v Poland
    China v Brazil

Week 3
    Italy v Netherlands
    Puerto Rico v Poland
    China v USA

Final Round
    All Matches

Full story: http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb….asp?No=25134&Language=en

And thanks Jaco, maybe next time ;)

• Polish friends, any live streaming later for Poland Leg matches?

Thank you!!! :flower:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)