Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• In the beginning of the match, Polish girls were relaxed and Turkish girls very nervous, but after Turkey turned the 1st set around everything changed. In such situations it shows that Turkish players have more experience from important matches, almost all of them have played important matches in NT and also in Champions League with their clubs. On the other side, Maj and Okuniewska probably never played in such an important match before. If Poland can't get a bit more calm again, Turkey will easily win 3rd set.

I agree that the level of the match is quite bad, but it's normal, both teams are nervous so many apparently stupid mistakes happen.

• In the beginning of the match, Polish girls were relaxed and Turkish girls very nervous, but after Turkey turned the 1st set around everything changed. In such situations it shows that Turkish players have more experience from important matches, almost all of them have played important matches in NT and also in Champions League with their clubs. On the other side, Maj and Okuniewska probably never played in such an important match before. If Poland can't get a bit more calm again, Turkey will easily win 3rd set.

I agree that the level of the match is quite bad, but it's normal, both teams are nervous so many apparently stupid mistakes happen.

Our the worst match in this torunament,I can't believe it....

• The level of european volley is lower than in a long time it seems :thumbdown:

Turkey/Poland will have no chance against Brazil, USA and China with this play.

Turkey showed at WCH and ECH, and during this tournament that they can play at really high level. :teach: :teach: :teach:

Today they are nervous, which is normal :win:

• Very disappointing performance by polish girls, I didn't expect, that such a bad shape will come on final... Especially that faults on serve, they just need to hit ball on the second side of court but it's problem, as we see. We had good reception in this tournament, today even Maj started to receive badly. Our attack is just hopeless, turkish girls are almost everywhere, here is the key - defense. Everything, which is positive is on the turkish side - service, reception, set, attack.

• Go Girls :super: I will be really happy for Esra and Gulden coz London would be their last chance.Neslihan is 29 aswell others may catch Rio once again :D

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: