Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• Nice match. Venezuela are playing well.

• Why does Milagros Moy not play in Peru?

• Why does Milagros Moy not play in Peru?

She had problems with peruvian federation. They treated her in a wrong way and never apologized with her.
    Her last tournament was Final Four in 2009.

• Yes she scored the most points in Peru. but most of her scores were from the last two sets, she didnt show any difference from the others in the first 3 sets.
    i didnt watch the game, but follow the live score via FIVB, at least from the stats, she is not the only one to guarantee the win.
    the game became interesting when the new player Daniela Uribe was sent out, and she definitely was the key lady of the Semi, she scored 13 pts, replacing of Ortiz...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Yes she scored the most points in Peru. but most of her scores were from the last two sets, she didnt show any difference from the others in the first 3 sets.
    i didnt watch the game, but follow the live score via FIVB, at least from the stats, she is not the only one to guarantee the win.
    the game became interesting when the new player Daniela Uribe was sent out, and she definitely was the key lady of the Semi, she scored 13 pts, replacing of Ortiz...

Daniela Uribe, MVP Junior Panamerican Cup, she was the Key at 5th set!
    When Colombia had match point, Montaño fails touching net. I saw the match right now, and after loosing 14-11, Daniela blocked two times Montaño, and then she attacks twice and at the end Colombia had a bad receive.

:win:

Montaño, great player, great great great. She's powerful attack. I'm really impressed! She is like Hooker, or more! :obey:

• Daniela Uribe, MVP Junior Panamerican Cup, she was the Key at 5th set!
    When Colombia had match point, Montaño fails touching net. I saw the match right now, and after loosing 14-11, Daniela blocked two times Montaño, and then she attacks twice and at the end Colombia had a bad receive.

:win:

Montaño, great player, great great great. She's powerful attack. I'm really impressed! She is like Hooker, or more! :obey:

dear, where can i share the stream, please ?
    i would like to see D.Uribe and the Giant Montano of course...
    btw, is Daniela the sister of M.Uribe ?

to be me...

• Why is Fabiana not starting for Brazil in this tournament? Is she not at 100% or is Adenizia really better than her now?

She had a really really small injury and was not practicing with the group for weeks, and hasn´t played any match after the CL finals.
    She will definilty be on the starting 6 on the Olympic games. In 2008, Thaísa played the Grand Prix finals but on the first game in Beijing Fabiana already replaced her.

• Why is Fabiana not starting for Brazil in this tournament? Is she not at 100% or is Adenizia really better than her now?

at least, IMO, Ade is not a bad choice to replace Fabiana at the moment... :super:

to be me...

• dear, where can i share the stream, please ?
    i would like to see D.Uribe and the Giant Montano of course...
    btw, is Daniela the sister of M.Uribe ?

Yes, Daniela and Mirtha are sisters.
    Daniela N°3
    Montaño N°7

Enjoy the 5th set. :win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8mGCbmI5wE

• Where is the game?? Brazil x Peru! hahahaha
    Sportv has it scheduled to start 12 minutes ago but hasn´t started the broadcast yet! Weird!
    Joana, where are you? ahaha