European Championships 2011

• Actually it's Germany suck now. They had too many errors in receiving and serving.
    They'll come back. So Pole guys must concentrate, full percent.

Yaaa... But they play like this because of our pressure.

Kubiak is unstoppable! C'mon guys! :cheesy:

• Kubiak is unstoppable! C'mon guys! :cheesy:

Yes, that's the most surprising thing in this match. You know, with less points by Kurek Poland still wins, that's a big threat to other teams.

• shocking performance so far by the german team. Whenever they talk about winning something it ends like this. You may loose to this good playing polish team, but not like this. Very, veeeery disappointing........ :down:

• Germany what a shame. 7 pm I'm going to take long bath. I didn't watch match on TV only Live Score because I watched World Trade Center Moments but live score shows brutal reality.

• Kromm pissed me off. I once supposed him to be helpful to Schops/Grozer, however, he's not, at least not now.
    Damn. Grozer served from 12-22 to 19-22 in a line. That's just fabulous. But Polish guys really should concentrate.
    First win is waving hands~ :wavy:

• Germany missing Simon Tisher 8| I guess

its not just about the setting. its about having the balls to put on a performance, when it counts. They are not focussed and lethargic. They even look frightened. Obviously too much pressure :aww:

• its not just about the setting. its about having the balls to put on a performance, when it counts. They are not focussed and lethargic. They even look frightened. Obviously too much pressure :aww:

did i sing the blues too early? third set for germany and Grozer on fire. I would love to eat my words....

• wtf.. transmission broke???? whats the score????

• Italy 3-1 Belgium

(22-25;25-18;29-27;25-15)

Top:
    .....for Italy SAVANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

.....for Belgium DEPESTELE!!!!!!!! :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Setter-in-zone-one round kills Poland...
    How we miss Zibi, a good attacker in both left and right wings.

• Now what? Now what? :D We're effing badasses! :rolll: Ok, I need to calm down, then I'll be able to write something more...

• that was fucking beautiful matvch by Poland we smashed Germany in the 1st and 2nd set. i will write smth more when i walm myself down :D

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Now what? Now what? :D We're effing badasses! :rolll: Ok, I need to calm down, then I'll be able to write something more...

Congratulations to poland, a more than deserved victory! they were sharp and focussed and had a good game plan. Everything the german team missed today.

• I'm so suprise of our game. It was fantastic match. Whole sets was nice. Zygadlo played very well today - especially with middle blockers and Kubiak. This second one was unstoppable today.
    Of course, I don't understand this changes with Jarosz on attack, he didn't showed anything today, and when he appeared on the court I just left my room, because I didn't want to watched this. Kurek's attack in the end of the set was unbelievable. Amazing, so amazing.
    I should say something about polish fans, because they are the best in the volleyball world. They are everywhere.
    What else can I say, after these emotions? :roll:

• Poland won without atacker. For Germany that's enough, but for better team will make different. Good game by Kubiak especially through two first sets, and Ignaczak with killing digs, later Kurek back to game and finished key points. Tomorrow battle with Bulgaria, who will win- we shall see tomorrow. No more prediction in my performance. ^^