European Championships 2011

• @ Ilgar

Could you please STOP! providing us with your childish conspiracy-thinking ???

Thank you in advance

• The truth is that Azeri NT is in 2nd round so you should be happy for this fact, don't make theories about ITA - TUR

• The truth is that Azeri NT is in 2nd round so you should be happy for this fact, don't make theories about ITA - TUR

Mary- you know I am not about why did Turkey win or Italy lost! I am just about this unjustice the teams do sometimes!!! Otherwise we could be the second,Croatia could qualify!
    But I am also very glad that Turkey defeated Italy (if the badmouths are wrong), because someone should teach them to respect the others!

And believe me I dont care who against we play in next round, and I am so sorry that Croatia is out! They deserved to go on!

• The truth is always bitter!
    And keep your advices for yourself!

Thanks in advance!

I don't care about YOUR truth at all.

I'm totally fed up with your conspiracy-thinking! So please stop it!

• And Mr flying man- you dont need to respond- this is my opinion-as İ respect the others` opinion you should do the same!

I'm just asking :!: you to stop it. But you can go on, of course. It's your right to do so.

• Thanks Ilgar .You have always supported us.Anyway its ur thought.You're free to think of anything.What should i say? good luck against Holland!

About us:I was disappointed with the match against Crotia.im still so.Anyway just concentration girls for the next match!!!

• ılgar it's always same you argu with someone for some subject here and turkish forum...

please stop it...you can say what you think but dont be insistent....

just be happy cause of your team has already qualified for 2nd round...

• It is probably impossible but if Azerbeijan would beat Ned I am going to think also about money :down:

And sometimes admitting other's success is better than crying for your defeat :whistle:

• It is probably impossible but if Azerbeijan would beat Ned I am going to think also about money :down:

And sometimes admitting other's success is better than crying for your defeat :whistle:

Believe me İ dont care about your success or someone`s lost! İ am quite happy about my team and İ am ready for loss or win of our team from Spain, Italy or over Russia etc
    This is volley! This is sports and everything is possible! Even with money`s help! )
    Ciao!

• FlyingDutchMan - Rugby
    FlyingDutchMan - Ilgar

After visit in Turkey Sander is Fighter :lol: Sander what did You eat in Turkey or.. Starnight what did You do Him :lol:

• of course that is everything possible, we saw that FB spend millions and they didn't won champions league! We also saw that CEV and FIVB are favoring teams countries with more money! Well, problem is in us, supporters, spectators, WE are quiet when our teams are wining even if we see that is not right for them to win but WE don't say nothing than. What happened on Grand Prix, referees always help to favorites or teams who have more money or better positions in FIVB, what happened 2-3 years ago in World League in Belgrade (Serbia-Brazil match), referee changed decision in crucial moment and Serbia lost!!! What happened in Istanbul in match GS-Schwechat, I can go on and on with un justice but nothing will changed until we turn our head away when is in our favor!

• In my opinion,Azerbeijan have two strong spikers Natalya and PoLina( though both are very tired ) and an experienced setter Oksana.Holland have Flier and dont have second strong spiker and a young setter Djkema.Holland is better at Middle blocker position and team work.

• lol, volleyball and justice. i start to cry !!!

btw, fenerbahce was not the only twam who spend millions of dollars, murcia , volero and now bakus teams, its normal to spend millions of money , if you have money than you can do what you want and of course there will be more jealous eyes.

this ech seems to be boring, no good team who fulfilled my expactations. anyway i dont care other countries than mine, so good luck to my team, oh i support german team aswell :drink:

• Ilgar, I know you're a friendly man,but please listen to what the other people say. they're asking to stop politely. Volleyball is a sport,and we just need to keep on supporting for our team. please don't feel about my article,and once again I'm begging you to stop.

• Netherland - Netherland need a power hitter who can help Flier. as I wrote yesterday, both Grotheus and Stam-Pilon are more like receivers than attackers. Wensink has been weak in attack...hopefully she will be in a great shape asap. I can't stop thinking that Buijs's absence is a damn big pity. anyway,not bad so far. I seriously wanted them to win against Russia.
    the most positive thing for Dutch team is Dijkema's great performance. hope she keeps going like this.

Poland - Great,so far. but I doubt they can play against such strong teams. both Radecka and Wolosz are playing quite well and Poland's queen Kasia Skowronska is back. It's possible that her shape is not 100%,but she's helping the team a lot. Maj is unbelieveable and Kaczorowska's performences were great, I hope she continues. also hopefully Okuniewska improves her attack. her attacks are usually very predictable. Bednarek is so great both in attack and block on the other hand.

Germany - Let's see what they will do against Serbia. but so far...not bad! Brinker played extremely well against Ukraine. Kozuch is giving her best and Germany's MBs are really strong. hope Weiss sets the balls more to MBs.

Croatia - I'm so damn sad about their result. They were just unlucky to be in the strongest group. Poljak is unbelieveable. Topic is a big surprise too, although she played bad yesterday against Azerbajdan. but I still believe Croatia is worthy of notice. They just need to play as a team for a long time. Usic and Grbac need to come back...please :sleeping: