European Championships 2011

• Germany leading 2:0 (25-18, 25-20)
    Although not everything is working on german side, the czech girls today seem to be too week for winning.

• Dear Czech Rep. Coach if you don't let to play the best reciever of EL Barbordakova you can't win this match :lol: No reception no way :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Great match by Germany...on the other hand, These Czech Girls seems like they don't want to keep playing...

• boring match between czech and germany... congrats to furst and company anyway.. :)

• Congratulations Germany! They are again in semis after 2009. They used their chance very well, the chance to be in easy group. But I don't think that they will beat Italy. Anyway, semis are a good result as well :wavy: :win:

Grün :heart:

• Compliments to Germany! I'm not surprised they won ^^

Now, there will be the remake of one of the 2009Ech semifinals: Germany-Italy.

I hope it will end as it happened before :heart:

I'm waiting to know if we will play at 17.00 or 20.00...

• no one expected Turkey beat Russia with a 3-0...so I'm waiting for A miracle :super: I'm going to support for germany no matter how the final result will be.

Italy is so strong and this team is full of expereinced players. The best setter in the world leads the team very well. hard to beat indeed... :read:

• no one expected Turkey beat Russia with a 3-0...so I'm waiting for A miracle :super: I'm going to support for germany no matter how the final result will be.

Italy is so strong and this team is full of expereinced players. The best setter in the world leads the team very well. hard to beat indeed... :read:

Emil don't eat a paper You will have stomach problems :teach:

• :lol: :lol: Bartek, Do you think Poland will beat Serbia today?

If is conspiracy against My Prediction, yes will beat :D From other way I think is conspiracy against My Predictions by Przedpełski...

• From other way I think is conspiracy against My Predictions by Przedpełski

Why ?(

Did you have a fight with him in the solarium ??

:lol: :lol:

edit: do you have enough Muszynianka-water for Poland-Serbia match?? :win:

• edit: do you have enough Muszynianka-water for Poland-Serbia match?? :win:

Muszynianka's water has power only for matches in Poland not abroad ^^ During the match I will eat 2 soft-boiled eggs so We will see what will happen :D

• During the match I will eat 2 soft-boiled eggs so We will see what will happen

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

You want Serbia to win, right?