European Championships 2011

• With our awful reception we won 1 set!

I think Oksana should use Aliyeva more in attacks, she is good!

• damn 2:1, come on Italy :aww:

is croatia sure fore the second round afther today's victory?

• [quote='MattGTFour',index.php?page=Thread&postID=115514#post115514][quote='flyingdutchman',index.php?page=Thread&postID=115511#post115511]
    We want more :D :D

There is more on the iv members forum... Op gezichtboek :D

• With our awful reception we won 1 set!

I think Oksana should use Aliyeva more in attacks, she is good!

Well, since you have two real giants in your team..you can win even only reception :win:

• is croatia sure fore the second round afther today's victory?

not exactly I think, Azeri NT have to lose with Italy, and Croatia have to win tomorrow's match I think

• What a day... Almost all favourites struggling.

Serbia was horrible in the first set. They were visibly nervous, had huge problems with reception and block didn't exist. It continued in the second set, as France led 13-10. And then in the middle of the second set Maja Ognjenovic went to serve and France couldn't deal with her serves at all. Serbia made a big series of points and turned the match around. After that,they basically didn't look back. Milena Rasic woke up (almost literally!) and our block finally started functioning. French players lost their confidence and really struggled with reception, while Maja made good connection with Brakocevic and Rasic.
    Brakocevic performed really well after the first set, unfortunately I can't say the same about the outside hitters. Nikolic improved somewhat after a VERY poor start, but this clearly wasn't her best match. She served well, though. Molnar did a decent job at reception but wasn't used much in attack. And I'd like to see Cebic instead of Popovic.

• If the match is 20 min.s 5 mins for Italian objection :S

• Wake up. :D

I deleted my post :) There was a mistake in one Polish site. Thanks for waking me up ;)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Russian shame is continuing.... Spain made 17 aces already :white:

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• congrats Italy !! :super:
    I hope Croatian girls will play tomorrow against Azeri NT as good as today against Turkey, ajdeee :super: :D

• We played better than yesterday. Oksana used middles! But she not Aliyeva.

I think Mamma has a problem, she doesnt seem haapy and she wasn't in her best shape ( maybe because of injury)

And except the Italian protests and Gioli's some actions against Rahimova game was good.

I think before win , players and also coach ! must show fair play (that;s why I like Asian team ;)), but Italian players don't. I hope tomorrow Turkey ( with good services it is possible) will win Italy

and we Croatia.

Tomorrow is important day 8)

• Fuck you referees! Fuck you sooo much!!!
    Now my trust to our girls came back- I was sooooooooo angry because we lost the second set-but the team is so young and I am waiting for a very good team in close Future!!!
    Polina is anothe leader! Mammadova can not play as strong as she can because she has a very serious shoulder injury and she was with the team only 13 days until Euro!
    Oksana is playing her second match after 8 months injury! But she was amazing!
    Aliyeva is playing her second official game for Nt and she will show her ral power-she is 1990 born like Rahimova!
    Now I believe in my girls- but I think tomorrow`s match will be the last match for us in this tournamet-Croatia will win!

• Fuck you referees! Fuck you sooo much!!!

If it was in Azerbaijan, Baku everybody will wrote about how much we gave to referees and blah blah...but when it is Italy just silence ;)